Continue...

A/N PoV;-
They both were busy staring in each other's eyes when suddenly they flinch hearing a voice.

Rose:- Yaah!!! You both ... where were you ? I was searching for you both. *acting as if she didn't saw anything *

They both got detached from each other. Taehyung cleared his throat and asked,
Tae:- What happened Rose? Why are you searching for us like an angry animal?

Rose:- * pouted * Yah!!! I want to go for shopping... it's my birthday coming up.. and I don't have anything to wear!!

She fake whinned making you roll your eyes secretly.

Tae:- Oh ... Ohki let's go for shopping.
Yaayyy!!! Rose exclaimed.

Soon you three of you went to the mall

Soon you three of you went to the mall. Indeed you have gone to malls but not this luxurious. So this was a very new experience for you. You started feeling bit uncomfortable seeing other people in branded clothes. You were walking when suddenly you felt someone hold your hand. You flinch and look at the person but you relaxed when you found taehyung was the one to hold it.

Tae PoV:-
I was observing My Girl very closely I saw she was looking at the surrounding with curious eyes. I knew she was somewhat getting insecure. I looked at Rose who was busy looking at the clothes and the price tags. I went near my baby and hold her hand she flinched but got relax knowing it's me.

Tae:- What's wrong baby? * caressing her back of hand with thumb *
Her heart melt seeing his eyes which showed an unknowing emotions.

She shake her head smiling assuring him that she was okay.

Time skip:-

At Evening:-

Y/N PoV:-

I was cooking when I got a call from an unknown number, I picked it up and tears started brimming in my eyes. I immediately switched off the stove and took my purse.

It was a call from hospital, they said that my father had met an accident, while he was returning to house

On the way I tried to call taehyung many times but either he cut off my call or didn't pick up. Her whole face was drenched with tears . She reached the hospital. She immediately got down from taxi after paying and rushed inside.

At reception desk:-
Y/N:- Ma'am... my-my da-dad is admitted here.. where can I find him..* she spoke sobbing *

Nurse:- Wait a second Ma'am... after few minutes she looked and told me the number... Ma'am it's on right side 304 room number.

Y/N:- She quickly left after thanking the nurse.

She reached the room and saw her father lying unconscious

She reached the room and saw her father lying unconscious. Soon the doctor arrived... Y/N got up from the seat and asked..
Y/N:- Doctor, how's my father? He is alright right? * worried *
Doctor:- Don't worry he is alright but care is needed as he has fractured his hand. And minor injuries on head. But since he has lost a lot of blood he needs to be taken care of and I have prescribed medicine for him you can go down and purchase it. He will wake up within 3 hours.

Y/N :- okay doctor. * bows*
The doctor left the room. Y/N sat on chair being emotionally drained. She looked at the screen of mobile hoping that Tae would have called or text her, but she didn't have any making her sigh tiredly.

Y/N;- Where are you Tae? I need you * mumbled *
Her eyes had turned puffy she was scared to her death bcoz her dad was the only person who she had after her mom died. After sometime she went down to buy medicines.

The whole way she tried to call him but nothing change she reached the room and saw her father awake. She ran and hugged him while bursting into tears.

Y/F:- Shh... my angel what's wrong? See Appa is good now nothing has happened to me. * patting her back *

Y/N:- Why? Why didn't you tell me you were going to come to meet me. * sobbing*

Y/F : Aish .... Cutie Appa wanted to give you surprise please stop crying... I hate to see you crying my princess. * weak tone*

Y/N:- * sniff* You did wrong * low voice * 
They chit chatted for some times then Y/N decided to go and purchase some food for herself from the store near by as her dad had already fell asleep.

Time skip:-

The whole time she was thinking of taehyung, she did call taehyung many times but no one pick and soon it said that his phone was switched off.

On other Side:-

??:- Ahhh Daddyy~~~ slo-slow down * moaning mess*

??:- nah Babygirl... you did a great mistake by teasing daddy

Who was he?Where is taehyung ???

Stay tuned for knowing ..,

Till then... Byee cupcakes 🧁

Bad Boy's Shy and innocent Girl.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara