" Yeah, thanks, now excuse me I..."

She cuts him off leaning closer.

" Can I get an autograph?! And maybe a picture?!"

He groans under his breath.

" Uh yeah whatever you have a pen and something to sign?"

She let's a flirtatious smile take hold.

" Well I don't really have anything on me that you could sign but... we could step into the corner and I could lift my top and you could.."

Suddenly there's a voice.

" Or he could sign this napkin for you, and look at that I just happen to have a stack of twenty and like ten different pens. Here you go rock star" , Izuku smiles wide while he hands Katsuki a pen and napkin with a slight raised brow at the blonde.

Katsuki smirks at the male taking the napkin scribbling his stage name and handing it over to the girl who now doesn't look so happy anymore.

Katsuki puts his arm around Izuku's shoulders as he starts to walk away.

" You don't get a picture, you're lucky you got that"

He moves the greenett to the corner emerald eyes look up at the blonde and Katsuki is almost nervous this nerd might think he would have agreed to the request from a groupy

" You know I wouldn't have done that right?"

The greenett stands with his hands behind his back looking up at the blonde with a sly smile.

" Done what Kacchan?"

Katsuki stares down at him, not sure what to think right now.

" You know, that..what she wanted me to do"

Izuku can't help it.

" And what did she want you to do exactly Kacchan?"

The blonde is almost fucking nervous here

" You know! Sign her fucking tits or whatever!"

Izuku is fighting a laugh.

" Ahh so you're saying this happens alot?"

The blonde raises a brow.

" Well I mean.. fuck sometimes but Deku I swear to God I don't do that shit! Jesus fuck please don't let this be an argument"

The greenett suddenly breaks out into a giggle putting his arms around the blondes shoulders.

" Calm down rock star I'm just playing with you, I saw her and you I knew you wouldn't but I was gonna make it clear to her that you wouldn't"

Katsuki smirks finally seeing playful emerald eyes.

" You teasing shit. Scared the fuck outta me because I thought you got the wrong idea"

Izuku smiles up at him.

" No. I mean, I won't deny the feel of jealousy I get when they act like that twards you but.. but I trust you"

The blonde let's out a breath because he wants the male wrapped around his shoulders to trust him.

" Good, and hi Deku, sorry for the shitty interruption", he says pulling the greenett closer into a hug.

Izuku grins.

" Hi Kacchan. I'm happy to see you, I love when you just show up"

Katsuki smirks.

" Yeah well two reasons for that. One the extras want to go to this new club downtown tonight and they wanted us to join and two I wanted to see this hot green eyed waiter that works here"