29

Next day

Jisoo walked silently in her room so no one find that she was out whole night.

"Ahem" said lisa followed by jennie "woah look who is here!" And rosè stood along with them. Three of them were giving her questioning look to which she replied saying "ah fine fine lemme change first" and she walked in her room.

  At dining room

The whole dorm was filled with laughter of the 3 girls "srsly u slapped him? I wanna see that in real" Jennie said to which lisa replied "I mean jisoo unnie love us more so duh! She gonna show us!" Jokingly. Everyone were laughing "Yah! You all! Don't make fun of me." Jisoo said in serious tone.. three girlies became quite by jisoo's serious tone and jisoo continued saying "I mean I agree it's kinda.. too funny-" again all of them burst into laugh.

    Guess it wasn't really a bad day tho. I mean look at them. They look soo happy around eachother.

   At company

Yg called Jennie to the cabin so Jennie walked in "may I get in sir" to which yg nod. "Sir.. you called?" "Please sit down Ms. Jane." Jennoe sat on the chair and yg started speaking "well.. I guess you know you were most famous in the group since debut.. and there are rumors going around about your senior? I want your fake dating rumors to spread so that the situation calm down.." yg completed his sentence to which Jennie froze for slight seconds in shock but spoke "I don't want that to happen I'm sorry. I have already faced alot of hate during my solo era I don't want that to happen again. I've got death threats and all.. I can't.. please don't involve me.." yg put his pen down looked at Jennie and spoke "I'm not asking you Ms. Jane. I'm telling you. You may leave now".

    Jennie walked out of the office room with tense all over her face. Jungkook saw her in that state and asked her "omo noona!? Are you ok?" Jennie flinched slightly and said "oh its you!? Ah.. um... nothing happened haha I'm just tierd haha" "well you know I'm not that dumb right? Anyways it's ok I'll ask later but now I am Going to meet
Mr. Yg.. idk why but he called me.. bye"

    You guys!
Short chapter. Next chapter is gonna be full of drama so be ready!!!