12.

Watching the two figures talking about their childhood. The stuff they did or their fights and stuff just made taehyung feel disgusted.. more like feel jealous (?) He himself didn't know what is gonna happen if he sit their any longer, he would definitely burst in fire due to the heat he was feeling.

      "OK jen! I will be going now! Let's meet soon!" Eunwoo said and hugged her then bid goodbye to Jin Jennie and jisoo Also v knowing the fact that he is definitely jealous of him and secretly chuckling at the fact that now he is shipping these two (vnnie)

      Soon Eunwoo left as others pack their things to go back to their drom. "Ah btw I have to meet someone so I won't be coming!" Jin spoke with a weird smile on his face Making the three wonder who is he gonna meet.

       In corner of herheart, jisoo felt jealous. By now she knew she like Jin..  and there definitely no backing away.

      "Oh well Tae and jen.. I'm upto meet my friend. So maybe I won't be coming too.." she definitely didn't want to be like a third wheel.. to the fact that she knew jen have crush on Tae she wanna give as much space to them as she can. "Oh.. OK unnie!" Jennie spoke as Jin left bidding them goodbye then taennie left in their car leaving jisoo alone.

        Well jisoo don't know where to go tho.. should she roam as a normal citizen.. feel the air passing through her hair brushing her skin.. well now she just wanna feel free.. not like an idol but like a normal human.. she really wanna ease her mind after knowing she likes jin but Jin wouldn't like her back.

     She walked out with mask and cap covering her face completely. She walked on the empty roads that had only few cars roaming bcz its late night. Just walking all she didn't realize she reached her favorite restaurant. Well she definitely wouldn't miss the chance of eating soooo much food. As she couldn't eat properly when people are around because she feel conscious of her eating alot shamelessly. She entered in and greeted by the staff.

      She walked to her table but she got bumped by a person. It was

Her brother Suho. He wasn't brother to be exact. He was her family friend who was with her throughout her teenage. They both never had any awkward tension between. "Bitch!?" Suho exclaimed knowing that her idol friend is infront of him. "Bitch you!?" Jisoo asked in shock. Her friend a.k.a her brother who was in New York because of his business.

    Other than Jennie suho was the only person that was close with jisoo. "Man! You recognized me!? Damn! Now that u are here treat me!" Jisoo said as she was extremely happy to see him. "Srsly!? Your food!? Girl u wanna buy this restaurant ryt!? Well just because I'm happy I'm gonna to this! Thank me later!" 

    They both sat on the table and ordered their food. Suho just ordered salad but jisoo ordered fried rice noodles chicken soup steak chicken fries pasta and for dessert, she just ordered ice cream.

    She was blessed having soo much food infront of her. This was definitely something she wanted. Alot of food especially chicken to eat without anyone questioning her. Unlike other people, Suho Jennie and Irene never questioned her for eating much. After a few teases she felt embarrassed to even eat infront of people.

    Yes, these four were besties even before Debut. They are close yet. But the only difference is.. Irene didn't know suho likes her and the one she is hanging out is someone her bestie likes. . Sadly jisoo never once told about her crush to anyone but Jennie (because she knew it somehow) and suho told this to both jen and jisoo

Barbeez !! Please support meh!!