10.

As on other way Jennie did thought it other way (uk dirty mind) but tried to look ignorant and changed the topic to the drama.

     "Would you watch the drama too!? With me!?" Jennie offers him to accompany her to watch the drama. Taehyung thought for a second and then agreed. "Sure" He replied. They got the information that Irene and Suho called them for a small night over.

     Now Taehyung and Jennie are alone watching the drama. Jennie was busy fangirling over her bestie in drama and about Taehyung!? He was kinda taken aback knowing that he never noticed how cute.. and hot.. Jennie was.. without even trying.

     They both eventually fall asleep and the drama episode was completed.

(LOL yes self promotion)

     Jennie got up as Kuma came to her and cuddling her and Taehyung got up too.

   "Ohhh we got asleep" Tae said and gave a small chuckle. Jennie found his morning voice and morning look quite hot. "Ahem.. yea we did I guess haha.. ah.. I will get ready! We have practice today" saying this they got up and got ready.

   Jin and jisoo came directly to the studio. Jisoo was a little 'not too happy' mood. She wasn't smiling like always she do. She was a little distant from Jin too. Jin was acting normal tho.. just like how a bestie treats his bestie..

     The practice went well. It was like a normal summer song of their album. With hidden meaning in them.. which were suggested by Jennie and jisoo.

    The song would seem ok.. but it's hidden meanings said otherwise. (We will get to this topic soon)