23

Everyone were stuned by the girl's beauty. Rosè looked like a real 80s star. She was the center of attention.. we can say for the first time. Jimin was with the guys not bothering to even look at rosè; meanwhile rosè was all self conscious of her look. She thought everyone are complementing her just out of pity. She wanted to look best as it's party by someone she adore the most. Yoongi.

    Yoongi was lost in Wendy tho.. Wendy noticed yoongi staring at her resulting in her getting anxious. It was obvious enough that both are into eachother. Everyone knew. Well accept for rosè.

    As Jimin's eye fell on this pretty girl his eyes never met any other's. He couldn't help but crave for her attention but nothing worked. He knew.. he fell deeper and deeper for her.

    As for others everything was perfect but a little shyness and awkwardness among couples.

   Irene was Hella impressed by suho's looks while jin was busy mesmerizing jisoo without realizing. Jungkook tried his best for avoiding lisa but they were like magnets. Nothing could help him. And then there was Jennie who couldn't take her eyes off taehyung and taehyung was shocked by jennie's killer visuals.

    Yoongi was also star of the party as it was collab of Yoongi and psy. His eyes were stuck on Wendy.

This all started when

F L A S H B A C K

Bts was already really known among fans by now. So did red velvet and blackpink were still at raising point. It was an award show. The stories have already been taking place but much has to be changed yet. Yoongi had feelings for the rookie Rosanne park a.k.a Rosè. Rosè wasn't really into love of stuff. She was focused on her career. While jimin!? Well we will come to it later.

    Yoongi was so focused on this rookie and this was the first time. Wendy had a huge crush on yoongi but was really afraid.

    For the first time yoongi noticed Wendy for her high note. He was quite impressed by her talent. Especially her English.

Days past by and slowly he found out he was just attracted to the rookie. He now was focused on his Career.

He became close to Wendy and found her really fascinating.

Wendy had been going through alot of body shame. She was anxious young girl with amazing talents and visuals.

Yoongi helped her go through these hard time. While spending time with her he didn't realize he fell in love. It was real love. Same happened with Wendy.

   One day he was in studio when suddenly Wendy entered and

"Yah! Min yoongi!" She said out loud. "Yo what happened!?" He asked completely unaware of anything "woah! You even know what is happening!? Wah! Let me tell you! I. Love. You. Idc if you reject me. Idc if u push me out of this room. If u do imma get into physical fight with you so better think deeply and give me ur freaking answer. I can be good friend and amazing girlfriend if u want." She said continously without stop. Ofc yoongi was fascinated by her this side. "Woah- I was so anxious on how to confess you the same but here you are.. *chuckle* I love you too.." *smile* *hug*.

   Wendy couldn't believe she really did confess without even being drunk. She was proud of herself and amazed that she finally got her love.

End of Flashback

If you guys are thinking everyone knows about their relationship. Then no. No one knows about them.. but everyone ship them real hard.