19.

Everything was smooth. The interview, release and all.. more like Jennie jisoo v and jin are getting new deals for being main characters of their series. They all became the topic of the people's talk.

      It was a night out of boys where they all gather at their old drom. It has been while them having good time together.

    "Agh! Kids u won't belive how much we missed you guys!" Jhope said with a wide smile to the maknae line. "Well I don't wanna admit but I did miss u 4 of them.." suga said while drinking wine. "Well not gonna lie but after a longgggg time I felt soooooo good to drink and chat with yall" jungkook said.

     Drinks talks and Netflix! All 7 friends were having amazing time talking when everyone were drunk excluding jungkook (coz he is not allowed to by her hyungs lol) as he drunk banana milk. Everyone were sleeping drunk but jungkook didn't. He wasn't much sleepy so he walked to his room. That room was shared by him v and jimin. He was just going through stuff smiling remembering good old days. He saw a diary laying lifeless in the drawer.

     He opened the book and saw it was taehyung's diary. Jk was feeling bored so he thought of reading it.. he was reading few paged with a grin on his face due to the way he wrote about their friendship.

   But suddenly he saw lisa's name. Few many pages were filled with lisa's praise and appreciation. Her smile her  hair everything.

   He was devastated by knowing how his hyung also love the girl he love. He definitely felt bad.. but he wasn't that down to choose his love over his hyung.
Tears were flowing out of his eyes but he wiped them off and act like nothing happened.

Sad for him that he didn't  read  further pages tho