11.

The song was written their recording was done and their 1st day of dance practice was also done. Taehyung was a  main dancer and jisoo was lead dancer.  Few days or months ago there was a rumor of Jennie being 'lazy dancer' or 'worst dancer' apparently due to the rumor and the video was represented made people also idols believed that she was lazy dancer..  but when Tae saw her practicing for the first time it shook him.. because her moves were extra smooth for practice. She learnt the dance quite easily while he himself was lacking a little in one step. She was extremely energetic and cheerful compared to the image that her fans created for her which was "cold girl" image..

     "OK ok! Let me try it once again! I'm not doing it correctly I guess" Jennie said "aish! Jennie ya! U still have a lot of time! Why are u stressing" the choreographer said.. well he was right. Being perfect at 1st attempt was what Jennie expect.. she was perfect too but it never satisfied her.

      Today's dance session was done. Jennie was drinking water and all 4 of them sat together for rest. Just then Eunwoo, Jennie's long lost best friend came there "Hello!" He spoke and bowed to greet them "o my God! Eunwoo!" Jennie rushed to hug him eunwoo hugs her back. But there was someone who was jealous! Well we all know who is it.

Short chapter!!

Have a good day!