08.

That day Jennie looked more prettier than before to him.. unknowingly he was glancing at her.. unknowingly she made his heart blast suddenly by just a smile of her.. he knew something was up.. but didn't knew what.

    Fortunately or unfortunately she didn't know her impact on him.. neither do he knew.. only thing both knew was.. something is up.. unknowingly he wanted Tobe close to her. But she didn't realize. She was extremely overwhelmed by meeting her childhood buddy after years!

The recording was done by soothing vocals of members. It wasn't a hard-core song. It was more like utterly warm and encouraging song. Taehyung didn't know Jennie had amazing vocals until now.. or may even never noticed?! There was different charismatic effect in her voice with deep emotions.

   His soothing smooth deep voice always made her heart melt. The deep voice that made everyone fall.. his deep voice and smooth vocals had something fanbase for her. Letting his pretty handsome face aside. His talent caught her eyes too.

   Meanwhile Jin and jisoo, jisoo's deep vocals dug up in his heart. Although he never saw her more than friends she did liked him secretly. She knew he isn't in love but she wanted to go deep in love. By the time she could warn herself. It was too late.. she was in love with him.. he was not.. or maybe that's what they thought!? Unknowingly jisoo was making place in jin's heart while he is in love with someone else..

The recording ended soon with them singing their hearts off and with deep confusion inside..

    "Well!! Yall! I have I date! I am going!" Jisoo said making Jin and v shock!  "Woah!? Ur going to a date!?" Jin asked not knowing that he was actually acting like jealous lover Boi. "Well yea.. I'm Going too" Jennie continued making them shook pt.2. "Woah! What's up today!? With whomever are u guys going" v asked with slight jealousy.

   "You see.. there is this person I love my heart off.." jisoo said which made Jin hurt. He didn't know he was actually crushing over her right now.. "awwww I love you too unnie" Jennie said trying not to laugh. "Ah-!?" Both males were confused now. The two girls broke into laughter.

    "Well it's girl date" jisoo said flipping her hair. "You girls are weird!" Jin n v said in unison.

Liked by @lalalalisa_m @roses_are_rosie and 9,870,679 others

Comments are disabled

Short chapter!!!