"I never thought you would be behaving like this, Tara", Her mother spoke shaking her head holding her elbow making Tara gulp.

"But Mumma", Tara tried to justify when her mother pushed her in front of her mother-in-law.

"Say Sorry", she spoke making Tara stare at her in shock.

"Mumma, let her explain", Dinesh tried to speak when his mother showed her palm to him indicating him to stop.

"Say sorry, Tara", She shouted making Tara shiver. Why would she say sorry when she did nothing wrong? She was a victim here but why her mother slapped her. She didn't even ask her what was going on but chose to slap her.

"Tara", her mother called her sternly making her shake her head immediately. Her father always taught her not to say sorry for something she never did than why would she say sorry. Her mother stared at her in shock before pulling her in front of her slapping her on her left cheek this time.

"Mumma, what are you doing?", Dinesh tried to speak in between till that time even Nagesh came back after parking his car and was shocked to see his wife slapping his daughter again and again.

"What are you doing?", Nagesh shouted at his wife pulling his daughter away from her hiding Tara's face in his chest as she sobbed.

"Please tell her to ask sorry from Shraddha", Her mother told Nagesh as Tara shook her head hiding her face in her father's chest.

"Tara, I am telling you last time", She yelled moving to hold her elbow when she was stopped by a certain hand. She looked up to find Arjun in between looking at her calmly before pulling Tara. He could hear her crying but when her face came in his view, he only saw red. 

Her face was swollen with the corner of her lips lightly bleeding. Her cheeks were covered with tears and finger prints as she cried like a baby.

"Arjun", Shraddha tried to speak knowing everything turned in a wrong direction when Arjun showed his finger to her asking her to stop.

"Baby", he called softly as she breathed harshly before pushing him away moving in her father's arms. She didn't want him to see her in this condition.

"Tara tell Papa what happened?", Nagesh asked as Dinesh moved closer to his sister who spoke in a small voice which was only audible for her father, brother and husband to hear who were listening her patiently. After hearing everything, Nagesh's eyes moved to look at Shraddha as he nodded his head before putting his hand on his daughter's head indicating that he was with her. 

Arjun looked at his mother with hatred this time knowing how can he behave like this with his baby.

"Arjun", Shraddha tried to speak but this time she was stopped by Nagesh who looked like a wounded lion whose cub was hurt because of the lady in front of him.

"Shraddha Ji, I wish to tell you that Tara is having a good family to take care of her. She is not somebody you picked up from the road and can treat the way you want to treat. Her father is still alive", Nagesh spoke as Aadhish fisted his hands knowing what was to come. He never saw his friend this angry.

"Please don't", When Tara's mother spoke he showed her his finger indicating her to keep her mouth shut. She could see the anger in his eyes which she never saw before.

"What were you saying that you can make Arjun leave my daughter? Is it that easy for you?", Nagesh spoke which made Shraddha look down.

"I want you to remember the day when you came to my house asking for her hand. You said you would treat her like your own daughter. This is how you treat the daughters of your house", he spoke everything calmly but yelled at the end.