They're small things but they make her feel better. She hasn't been able to do these things or keep up with them in a long time. It feels good that she sort of can now and has some leeway to do so.

Harper looks down into the car seat as Onyx pulls at the bumblebee on his wrist. He shakes it and coos before he starts giggling at the sounds that it makes. His laughs seem loud in the empty aisle and quiet grocery store.

It's not a terribly busy hour of the day, with most being at work at noon on a Wednesday. It's the perfect time to grocery shop with a baby that's usually fussy.

"You're feeling pretty good today, huh?" Harper asks as she lightly pinches his cheeks. He gives her a gummy smile and she grins back at him.

"You want to go eat? Can we? Mommy's getting hungry."

Famished, actually. Harper feels like she's a few minutes from passing out. She's been remembering to eat just once a day and only on the days that she has to work. She isn't doing it on purpose, it's just how her checklist works each morning before she leaves for the hospital.

She makes sure that she has everything for the shift that she might need. She also makes sure that Onyx has everything in his diaper bag that he might need.

Onyx's current bubbly nature gives Harper hope that he'll allow her to stop for some food. She won't be able to take it much longer before she becomes light headed or dizzy. Driving like that, especially with Onyx in the car isn't worth the risk at all.

Harper walks to the checkout lines and cashes out for all of her items. She thanks the cashier and walks out of the store to her car. She makes sure that Onyx is strapped in first before putting her bagged groceries into the trunk of her car.

As she gets herself into the driver's seat, she thinks of places close by that she could sit and eat in. She remembers the cafe that's close by the hospital but the interaction that she had with that one older woman there makes her feel as if she shouldn't go.

She shakes her head as she turns her car on.

"It isn't about me." She speaks to herself. "I need to eat before I pass out while I'm driving. And I can't do that with my son in the car. And if people don't like that, then I don't care."

Harper pulls out of the parking spot and drives to the cafe. She plays music from the radio and listens to it on the way. She checks the rear view mirror often to make sure that Onyx isn't falling asleep.

To her luck, he isn't. He's wide eyed and distracted by the toy on his wrist as well as the toys on his car seat.

She'll have to thank Hailey for the bumblebee bracelet. She keeps forgetting to do it while she's at work. It'd be a little easier if she saw her more often but she doesn't see her on every lunch hour. And when she does, they're swept into conversation.

Eleven minutes from the grocery store, Harper parks her car into a space at the cafe. She grabs her wallet from her purse and Onyx's diaper bag before getting out of the car with his car in her hand.

There's no one in line so she walks right up to the counter and looks at the menu. She scans it until she sees the panini sandwich that she recalls Yoongi sharing with her.

The woman at the counter notices that Harper looks a little more than tired so she offers to bring her food and drink to her at her booth.

"Are you sure? I'll be fine to stand here. I don't want another person to come in and have to wait because of me."

"It's perfectly fine." The woman insists. "I'll bring it right over when it's finished. We have high chairs by the back booths if you want to use of those so you don't have to move so much."