Chapter 15

Tommy pov

It starting to feel weird like I'm actually enjoy there company, because like there some what nice apart from locking me in that weird room thingy whatever it was it was fucking torcher.

Wait god damnit I can't like it here there.. there killers, ya they hurt innocent people.

I shouldn't like people like that.

Technoblades pov

Ponk just got here, hopefully tommy can have his casts of today because I'm sure he's annoyed by having them constantly on.

I quickly make my way up to Tommy's room and open the door (he didn't slam it guys he's making progress) to find tommy just staring at a wall.

"Tommy, the doctors here to take your casts of" I said

Tommy's pov

"HOLY SHIT YOU SCARED ME" I yelled

"Wait I get to take my casts off, FUCK YEAH, I can walk again" I said

"Now tommy calm down, you won't be able to walk again straight away at risk of breaking your legs again but yes over time if you work up to it you will be able to walk again" techno said

"But don't think I won't hesitate to carry you and or force you not to walk wether that means breaking your legs or not." Techno said

"God , why do you have to be such an asshole" I said leaning back in my bed

"Because I am now do you want me to make it easy for you and carry you or do you want to be forced to make your own way there" technobitch said

" it's on this level and you also have your wheelchair so you could use that as well"

"I'll take the wheelchair" I said quickly

Technoblades pov

I went over to the corner of the room and grabbed the wheelchair quickly and brought it over to tommy.

He looked like he was trying to murder me with his eyes key word trying he actually looked like a depressed puppy that thought he was tough which just about summarises tommy.

A/n

Hey guys sorry I didn't update last week I had literally all my exams and or finals/drafts due for subjects and let me tell you I have 8 classes and I had a continuous test in maths 3 fucking lessons to do that shit. Anyway I'm prob gonna go back to my longer chapters instead of my shitty short ones that are more fill in's than anything else.

As always don't forget to drink and eat, cus you need that shit to stay alive .

Make sure if you have any ideas on what to do to continue this comment then because I am expecting any, I mean I literally see every comment and even if I don't respond I may take it into consideration.

-Anna
Words: 468