Part 8

Tommy's pov

"Do you guys have any friends, or do you or y just stick with ou- I mean your family" " we mostly stick with each other but there's also other covens around, like pirates coven ( has puffy, dream, Ranboo and niki), I think one of them have a kid a bit older than you and by that I would say probably 18 thousand years but that's not that much considering how old I am" Phil said but tubbo quickly chimed in "one of the kids is Ranboo I'm really good friends with him he has a brother called dream who sometimes interacts with us or helps us out but I don't speak to him very often so he doesn't matter Andy way back to the topic at hand we should totally invite him over some time" tubbo said turning to Phil with pleading eyes.

A/n important ages of the people on the story

Ranboo: brown hair, red eyes and stands at 6'5
Sibling: dream
Parents: niki and puffy

I also don't think I've mentioned that the entire story so far has been written on my phone, I have no reason why I just wanted to. May update tomorrow but it will probably be the next day. I thought I would give you guys a tiny bit of content because I'm extremely bored sitting at home and I will probably dealt the update I gave that wasn't a chapter because those things piss me of sometimes when I just want to read a story.
Also thank you all so much for 500 reads it means the world to me, I'm still shocked at the fact, I still can't comprehend that all together, we have more than all my other stories combined it's scary and shocking anyway thank you again for all your support.
Have a lovely rest of your night/day

-Anna