Chapter 7

Tommy's pov

After that they decided they would take me to my room and have a little talk about what's happening and to answer questions I had.

So once we arrived at my room we all sat down on the bed, and so I decided to ask, "why am I considered so special?"

There response shocked me, "you have certain traits that are sort after in our community it's kind of like how humans have the preferred body type , but ours don't change it's been this way for since vampires first Existed which is at the beginning of Civilisation maybe even before but none of us are old enough to know if it goes back further because even though we are immortal there are limitations to that, and one of those limitations is a certain material that was very popular in the old days but people very quickly thought that it didn't work as a lot survived it but most didn't, they just assume they went into hiding. We very rarely find people who where alive back then so it is unsure if we dated back in time further or how we where created in the first place" techno said, "and yes I am aware I went of track, but what can I say I like history"

"Anymore questions tommy" Phil decided to say, "yes, if you guys are immortal, and I'm not won't I die eventually?" Good question tommy, we can stop you from ageing  with certain things so like us you can be stuck at i certain developmental points it varies when we want to stop you from ageing but at latest it's probably going to be sixteen or when you start to grow since with people we like them to be shorter, so we will se what happens" Phil said

"Do you guys have any hobbies" I asked and Wilbur quickly responded " I do, it's guitar and techno plays violin, but he's also I need for history as you heard before. Dad on the other hand is just plain and simple he occasionally reads and sometimes decides to go for a walk in the garden but he spends most of his time in his office"

A/n
First this has not been edited may edit it later but if there's any mistakes you guys are gonna have to deal, I got kinda carried away with the responses as well so that's great anyway,

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 300 READS IT FEELS SUREAL MOST OF MY PAST STORIES WHERE LIMITED TO LIKE 100 READS, THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN, I hope you guys have a great rest of your day/night

-Anna