13

Technoblades pov

He was so desperate for escape he jumped out a window. A fucking window. Does he not know how much I care about him, how much we care about him.

At this point he's like Phil's pride and joy and once he settles in everything will be fine.

Hopefully, I just couldn't bear for something bad to happen to him but I doubt neither Phil or Wilbur would either.

Tommy's pov

Once we got inside I felt panic rise in my body and I couldn't think straight.

I wanted to escape Wilbur's hold it felt suffocating like I was being strangled by Wilbur but his hands where no were near my neck.

I want to scream but nothing comes out. I want to be free. What am I without freedom, what am I without the outside world.

I started to gasp, I felt like I was breathing through a straw.

It's fine I'm a big man it's nothing all I have to do is just get out of Wilbur's hold, no big deal, he's only a super tall vampire, who could kill me at any second.

God I hate this, why did I have to be what the typical vampire wants.

I quickly realised that while I was getting side tracked in my own mind, my panic escalated, 10 fold.

I tried to look up but it felt like I had no control over anything like a was in spectator mode

I soon felt hands on my shoulders and some on my back I wanted to yell at them to stop touching me, I didn't like the feeling it felt...overwhelming, like I wasn't only suffocating but I was feeling the touch of passed people they had killed.

I saw black dots in my vision and I knew what was happening even if my brain at the moment was struggling to comprehend that, I was going to pass out I had to breath.

I need to breath.

The black dots continued to swirl in my vision like ballerinas dancing across the stage.

I felt a sharp stinging sensation around my neck and then something being pulled away and air slowly flowing into my lungs, i heaved as I felt the world around me slowly become clearer, and the relief I felt disappeared very quickly as I was met with piercing red eyes and king pink hair, as well as my hands being held by them.

Technoblade.

It was technoblade.

I couldn't process what was happening only the way I started fighting, fighting like my life depended on it.

Fighting to not be taken back to that god forsaken room and coddled by those god forsaken people.

I just couldn't deal with that anymore

A/N

Sorry for the really short chapter, next chapter is gonna be out on Sunday because why not, also thank you for  your support, it means the world to me, also if anyone have any ideas of what I should do going forward please comment them I will see them even if I don't respond because most of the time I just don't know how to.

I am thinking of making another version of this story but just edited and chapter like combined so they aren't as short but apart from that, that's all for today.

-Anna

Words-555

 Sbi Vampire auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें