Chapter 6

Tommy's pov

And after tubbo said that I felt like I was going to throw up but I took a Deep breath and just waited for them to start eating.

As they did I saw they picked up some strange things.they where Metal so I would assume it was a weapon but. They started using it on the food.

I just looked down at the mashed Potatoes and steak and back up at them.

I watched what they did and then slowly worked up the courage to pick up the metal things, weapons.

But before I did anything I decided to name them because metal things isn't very ideal. I shall dub the thing with multiple points at on end (a fork) the eye stabber, I mean it's pretty ideal for stabbbing eyes, someone could sustain multiple wounds instead of just one.

And this other metal thing kind of represents a smaller sword and with that I shall dub thee, mini sword.

And with the naming being done I decided to start eating and from my observation the mini sword is used to cut the steak while the eye stabber is used to hold it in place and so I did that and I got a peace of steak, i know amazing but I've never used there's before so leave me alone.

-time skip because I ✨bored✨-

As I finished my meal, which tasted amazing not that I would let any of them know that, of course, I watched as they placed there eye stabber facing up on the plate and the mini sword between the second or third things that stuck up that would supply multiple puncture wounds.

A/n
I have decided that I shall post every 2 days because I'm lazy and unmotivated to do stuff hope you guys enjoy the story so far
-Anna
Words: 310