12

Technoblade pov

I couldn't help but fall to my knees when I didn't catch him, I'd never felt a stronger pain through my heart even though it does not beat, and with my weakened knees I stood up, I wanted to see the damage of what happened even if it hurt.

And god what I saw made me want to throw up and scream at the same time

He was alive

In Wilbur's arms.

Tommy's pov
I was fighting harder than ever before in Wilbur's arms, the dam bitch wouldn't let go, I just want to be free. Is that to much to ask for to be free to be able to live my life in peace but no I could see Wilbur's feet start to move as he carried me to the one place I did not want to go, the mansion.

And without thinking I bit Wilbur's hand and by the way he let me go I knew it hurt "god you fucking raccoon" Wilbur yelled annoyed.

Who knew vampires could feel pain.

I didn't that's for sure thought those fuckers where dead on the outside and inside. I mean there compassion was that's for sure.

I started to walk no army crawl away, but as soon as I started I was picked up and chucked over someone's shoulder and when I looked to my right it was confirmed who, by the pink hair cascading down there back.

Technoblade. Fuck.

"Time to go back inside, you gremlin" Wilbur said standing next to technoblade as they started to walk inside.

Before I could pull any tricks I was inside and being taken up the stairs to my room or previous room; wait no that's not my room, it was never my room it's my fucking cell.

God I hate my brain, I also hate my broken legs but like at least they have a reason to be a bitch like damn man.

A/n

Hey guys just letting you know I'm travelling down to Sydney for school holidays so I'm prob gonna have a lot of free time to write some chapters again sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get this out there to calm some of y'all down, I mean he's not dead so that's good, we'll get at least who knows