Chapter 3

Tommy's pov
After Wilbur said that he took some more steps towards me and then said "I'm going to need you to not move a muscle" and as soon as he said that I felt compelled to follow what he said.

And with that he walked in ver and picked me up and started to walk away from our previous location.

-Time skip-

As i saw us slowly approach what looks to be a house- no mansion. The gates opened with a creek and they slowly walked up to the house seeming to enjoy there time. God I hate them already, enjoying themselves like they didn't just kidnap someone, they act like this happenes every day, wait does it for them, god what are they planning.

I wish I could scream at them but not moving a muscle literally means everything but the things needed for you to survive.

Third person pov
As the stepped up to the door and the guards opened it they went and set tommy down on the sofa. And as soon as Wilbur said "you can move now" within an instant tommy was up and about to run but was quickly caught and placed on someones lap.

Technoblade's lap, as tommy struggle techno just sat there before turning tommy around and looking him directly in the eye, if you run I will break your leg, which in the whole truth scared the living shit out of tommy.

Still pretty short but I may just end up posting more frequently and just have shorter chapters