Interlude: The Seven Kingdoms

Sunspear, Dorne

300 AC

Sansa Stark let out a shaky breath as she walked down the gangplank of the Princess Elia. She was free, she was finally free.

"SANSA!" a voice yelled and Sansa smiled and hugged her sister.

"Arya I'm so sorry—" she began.

"Sansa I'm sorry—" Arya also started.

Both paused, blinked and began laughing. "Its fine." they chorused.

"Well that was interesting." Tyene said. "Come on, let's get inside Sunspear."

Sansa gratefully climbed into the litter, letting her sister tell her everything—Visenya Targaryen, her magic, her dragons, Dorne, everything.

"You can be the lady who does the politics, and I can be the warrior." Arya told her sister.

Sansa smiled genuinely for the first time in a long time. "I would love that."

King's Landing, the Crownlands

300 AC

"I WANT HER DEAD! AND HER DRAGONS WILL BE MINE!" Joffrey shrieked.

"Of course dearest. Joffrey Dragonslayer sounds wonderful." Cersei said.

Tyrion sighed. "Someone remind me to surrender the moment Visenya Targaryen arrives on our doorstep."

"Of course, my Lord." Varys said.

Casterly Rock, the Westerlands

300 AC

"Kevan has surrendered. Tywin is dead." Genna said. "Jaime is a member of Visenya's Queensguard."

Tygett grimanced. "House Lannister is still alive."

"Yes. But will Cersei be smart enough to surrender?" Genna sighed.

The Wall, the North

300 AC

"Queen Visenya has dragons." Jon said. "We can ask her for help, as well as to mine from Dragonstone."

"But would she. House Stark helped overthrow her family." Samwell said.

"She's allied with my brother Robb. It's a chance we have to take and we must take it once Visenya has conquered King's Landing, if we want to defeat the Night King." Jon said grimly.

That's today chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.