Schemes to Free

War Tent, Northern Army Camp

300 AC

"How do we free Sansa before we take King's Landing?" Robb asked. "Could you—"

"I would prefer to keep my magic secret as long as possible. I can send a few of my cousins to go get her." Visenya said.

"Which ones?" Maege Mormont asked.

"Nymeria, Tyene, and Obara. Those three are a fighting force and have visited the Red Keep before." Visenya said.

"As long as they free Princess Sansa." Greatjon said gruffly.

"My lords, Your Graces!" a messenger stumbled in. "Word from Theon Greyjoy."

Robb took the letter and paled. He began to read it out loud.

Robb

Send forces to the North NOW. I've sent word to Winterfell and White Harbor already and they should have by now, but my sister Yara intends to slip across the Riverlands by dragging her ships overland via logs, sack White Harbor, and go for Winterfell.

I am loyal to the family who was more family than my blood. 

I have no idea if Euron is going with her.

Theon Greyjoy

"FUCK!" Smalljon cursed. "Your Grace—"

"I need an image of White Harbor, preferably a space to send troops." Visenya said.

A Manderly knight offered his memory of White Harbor and the land around it. 

"Smalljon and Maege, get troops and go to the North. Lord Manderly, send someone to lead your own troops as well. Kill all the Ironborn in the North." Robb commanded.

Three hours later, Visenya opened several different portals to Bear Island, Winterfell, and White Harbor.

The organized groups of Northmen hurried through the portals to defend their homeland while Arya was sent to another portal to Sunspear to inform Obara, Nymeria, and Tyene of their orders to retrieve Sansa.

"We need to get to Harrenhal and defeat Tywin Lannister." the Sun Dragon warned.

"Let's plan then." the Young Wolf said with a vicious smile.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.