In Winterfell

Crypts of Winterfell, Winterfell

299 AC

"The fucking dragonspawn are reproducing Ned! We should have killed them years ago." Robert spat.

"Robert, calm down. Visenya swore to not take the Iron Throne so long as you lived." Ned said.

Robert relaxed slightly. "But still! We should have killed them all, Ned. I dream of killing Rhaegar every night, but Lyanna must be shaking in the afterlife, with some dragonspawn left."

"You are dragonspawn, Robert. Rhaelle Targaryen's blood runs in your veins!" the Quiet Wolf roared.

Robert turned red. "Don't remind me. I hate it, Ned."

"What are the children's names, anyways Robert? Visenya is in Dorne, and has made no moves to collect allies." Ned said.

He always prayed Visenya would never come to Winterfell. She might recognized Jon as her brother, despite his Stark coloring.

"Twins. Aeryn Targaryen and Elia Targaryen." the Demon of the Trident spat.

"Leave them alone, Robert." Ned said tiredly.

"I know but you still should have killed them when you found them—" Robert whined.

"THEY WERE CHILDREN! CHILDREN, ROBERT! WHO HAD COMMITED NO CRIME OTHER THEN BEING BORN INTO THE WRONG HOUSE! VISENYA AND HER SIBLINGS WERE INNOCENT!" Ned roared.

"THEY WERE HIS CHILDREN! THE CHILDREN OF THE MAN WHO KIDNAPPED AND RAPED LYANNA!" Robert yelled back.

"THEN SHOULD THE MAD KING HAVE KILLED MYA STONE JUST FOR BEING YOUR DAUGHTER!?" Ned roared back.

Robert went still and Ned stormed out of the crypts.

"I won't kill them, Robert. They have done nothing wrong." was all he said to the Usurper.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.