Dragon Eggs

Sunspear, Dorne

290 AC

Time in Dorne went by. Aaron joined Jacaerys and Visenya in the pools of the Water Gardens, refusing to consider Robert Baratheon as anything but the man who sired him.

Never as his father.

Jacaerys was Arthur Dayne's squire while Aaron squired under Oberyn with Daemon Sand. There was talk of legitimizing Daemon since he was close with Arianne.

There was a brief incident with the Greyjoy Rebellion, in which Visenya was surprised Euron Greyjoy didn't do something mad like attack Dorne for the sake of killing her.

But on her seven birthday she was surprised with—

"Dragon eggs?" she asked, surprised as she opened the box. It was her name day, and it was a small, private family dinner.

"You're the Sun Dragon, Vis. It only fits you have dragon eggs." Oberyn said.

The seven year old princess shrugged, but turned to the dragon eggs, fascinated. Everyone else had given her gifts, and Oberyn had gifted her last.

The largest one was black with ripples of bronze. The second was white with swirls of ice blue, while the third one was silver with grey flecks.

Jacaerys had gotten a dragon on his name day as well. A large black egg with dark purple swirls.

Visenya touched the egg, and it felt warm and alive. She didn't say anything however.

"Thank you, Uncle." she smiled.

Well Visenya has her dragon eggs now. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!