Talks with the Wolves

Riverrun, the Riverlands

299 AC

"Your Grace!" a soldier said, running up to Robb. "Jaime Lannister is secure."

"Good." Robb said as he walked across the camp. Suddenly, sparks appeared mid air.

Everyone froze to look at the sparks, and Robb's hand went to his sword.

Suddenly the sparks flared and formed a circle, where a beautiful women stood.

The women had white-gold hair, and her eyes were glowing green. And on the other side of the circle of sparks... was Dorne.

The women proceed to walk through to their side, and suddenly Arya appeared from behind her as the circle of sparks closed.

Not before three dragons flew through the circle of sparks.

"Robb!" Arya squealed, running up to her brother and hugging him.

"Arya!? What was that." Robb hissed.

"Magic." the women said, the glow fading away to reveal amethyst purple eyes. She wore a red gown with a white fur hooded cloak on her shoulders. "I didn't want to waste time traveling, so I made a portal."

"Visenya Targaryen." Robb said.

"Yes. I have come to talk." Visenya nodded.

Great Hall of Riverrun, Riverrun

299 AC

"I've come with a deal." Visenya said, sipping the water as Suvia curled up in her lap, Starfyre around her legs, and Rhaellion curled up on the table.

All three were growing rapidly, the size of large wolves now. Soon, they would reach the size of war horses if she continued how she treated them.

No chains, food (they knew how to hunt now), and plenty of exercise.

"We bow to the King in the North now, girl." Lord Bolton said gruffly. "Not some little girl."

"I stopped being a little girl when my mother, brother, and sister were raped and split in half, head bashed against the wall, and stabbed half a hundred times respectively, Lord Bolton. Let's not talk about how you have been communicating with the Lannisters, our spies have the letters."

"Lord Bolton, explain." Robb said.

"Your Grace..." Roose began to stammer.

Arya walked to her brother with the letters and began to read them aloud. The men in the Great Hall all went still.

The youngest daughter of Eddard Stark then handed the letters to Lord Umber, who read them all and went pale.

"She's not lying, you fucking TRAITOR!" the Lord of the Last Hearth roared.

Stark men grabbed Roose as he lunged forward at Robb, sword drawn.

Visenya waved a hand and he fell forward, gravity pressing him to the ground. Robb drew his own sword, and cut off Roose's head.

"So that solves the mole problem, now can we talk?" the Iron Lady asked.

"Yes." Robb said.

"I will recognize the Northern Independence, but you will need trade deals and allies to stay afloat. My family has contacts in Essos that would want Northern lumber... and coal and steel if you find mines for those in the North. In exchange, you will help me reclaim the Iron Throne." Visenya said.

"That's not a lot." Catelyn said.

"It comes with revenge against the Lannisters. I recommend keeping Jaime Lannister imprisoned, since Tywin won't do shit unless Jaime is safe. Keep the Kingslayer imprisoned but not dead, and Tywin won't do anything... drastic." the eldest child of Elia Martell said.

Robb hummed. "What about the Baratheons."

"My cousin Aaron Baratheon and the Tyrells are dealing with Renly, along with Dornish help with my consort Jacaerys." Visenya explained. "But if you do join Westeros... I will grant you the titles Prince of the North, Lord of Winterfell, with a constitution similar to Dorne."

The lords paused. The only reason the North had been staying afloat was with trade deals with the South.

If they wanted to survive winter, they would need outside help.

"I'll take your offer." Robb said. "Joffrey is mine, and Sansa is to be freed."

"I promise, Prince Robb." the Sun Dragon nodded. "Fuck the Lannisters."

"FUCK THE LANNISTERS!" the Northern lords cheered.

That is todays' chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.