First Years

The Red Keep, King's Landing

283 AC

Princess Visenya Targaryen loved her mother with her fiber of her tiny body.

Princess Elia Martell lived for her children.

Visenya couldn't feel guilty about loving Elia, because while Lily had died for her, Elia was right there.

Elia was there with a smile for her twin daughters, Visenya and Rhaenyra, and a story about Dorne. 

Visenya, with white-gold hair and amethyst purple eyes, and Rhaenyra, nicknamed Rhae, with dark curls and large brown eyes. The Targaryen Twins.

Visenya hated Rhaegar for how he got Elia to pregnant again so soon after the twins. Aegon had come from it, but it was to soon.

It was much easier to hate Rhaegar when he crowned Lyanna Stark his Queen of Love and Beauty, and started a war.

The Red Keep, King's Landing

283 AC

Jacaerys Blackfyre was her constant companion.

Two years her elder but usually kept an eye on Visenya and Rhaenrya when Elia couldn't, and when Ashara moved back to Starfall. Always going along with her schemes but stopping them if needed.

Some could mistake him for her brother, with silver-gold hair and deep violet eyes.

"What was that?" Visenya asked, looking up from her book in the gardens. Screams filled the air and her death magic started screaming.

Screaming as lives began snuffing out.

"Vis we need to hide!" Jacaerys said, grabbing her and rushing for the White Sword Tower.

Ser Arthur ran into them. "Hide in Ser Jaime's room. I'll come back for you two!"

The two made it and Jacaerys held her, muffling her screams as she screamed in pain as lives went out.

And Visenya screamed so loudly when she felt Elia, Rhaenyra, and Aegon died, that was how Lord Stark found them.

That is today's chapter. Start of Visenya's own tale.