CHAPTER 16: Broken

Start from the beginning

The sight on front of him was priceless. THE Choi Soobin kneeling between his legs, his soft pink lips wrapped around his veiny manhood. His tongue skillfully licked here and there, sucking like it a lollipop. And god, his eyes, his round, doe eyes staring up to him innocently yet radiated a sexual aura. Had he known Soobin was this good at giving blow jobs, he would've made him do this long ago.

Yeonjun reached his hand out, patting the top of Soobin's head while muttering praises.

"That's a good bunny, so useful and obedient..."

Soobin moaned and sucked even harder, making the older aware of his praise kink.

"Good as you are, have you done this before?"

The younger didn't want to tell the truth, but he couldn't bring himself to lie about it either. He replied with a simple nod, but instantly regretted his decision as Yeonjun didn't seem to like that answer.

"Who? One of your 'clients'?" The gentleness in his voice was gone, now replaced with a hint of anger. Soobin couldn't say anything more.

"An innocent looking boy like you, I almost forgot what you do for a living. That filthy mouth of yours must've sucked many men before, huh?"

Soobin retreated and glared at his senior. "I've been holding it in, but you should really stop talking down on me like that. I don't like it"

"Why should I care if you don't? And I wasn't wrong by the way. We both know that"

The air in the room shifted. They were no longer enjoying each other's company like they were a few minutes ago.

"It's not my fault you hired me after them. What's so wrong with simply trying to make money? You can't always be my first in everything"

"You..!" Yeonjun snatched Soobin's cheeks between his thumb and index finger, squeezing his mouth while shooting an intimidating glare. "How dare you talk back to me? Don't make me lose my patience and break you, Choi Soobin. Show some respect"

"What about you? Have you ever shown me the slightest respect at all? None!" Soobin glared back, not backing down.

"Enough!" Strong hands pulled Soobin's black hair and made him suck on his cock again. In a forceful way this time, making the junior gagged.

Soobin tried his best to fight back. His fingers scratched Yeonjun's hands to make him stop- but his weak strength and physique was no match for the older.

"Can't take it, hm? Haven't you done this countless times before? With that much experience, it shouldn't hurt" Yeonjun cockily smirked, thrusting himself in and out of Soobin's throat, choking him on purpose.

Soobin felt like dying. The burning sensation in his throat was overwhelming. On top of that, the humiliation he was feeling was a lot to bear. Why was Yeonjun treating him like some kind of object?

"Arghh... your mouth is making me feel so great. Be a good boy and take it. I'll beat you up if you dare to bite me"

Yeonjun continued mouth-fucking the younger until he came, shooting white semen into Soobin's mouth.

"Swallow. Every drop of it" He commanded.

Soobin had no choice. He helplessly swallowed the slightly salty substance as told until there was none left. He choked and gagged. Tears were threatening to roll down his pink cheeks. What have he done to deserve such treatment?

"Quit being pathetic. This much is nothing you can't handle" Yeonjun put his pants back on properly.

"Easy for you to say. You haven't done this before" Soobin's voice came out weak. His throat was hurting badly.

Yeonjun stared down at him who was still sitting on the floor. A small portion of his feeling was guilty. But it wasn't enough to change the way he was behaving.

"Stay here tonight. We can cuddle if that'd make you feel better"

"No need" Soobin immediately declined. He stood up and wiped his tears. "I'm going home"

"What's the rush? Don't you want your pay first?"

The younger didn't reply. He walked out the door and slammed it behind him. He pulled out his smartphone to text Kai, asking about Taehyun. He even lied to the younger that he got home safely, not wanting to worry him.

As he was walking home, Soobin's brain was clouded with thoughts from what previously happened. He couldn't hold it anymore and suddenly bursted to tears, crying and yelling as he walked, without a care of someone seeing him. It was dark anyway. Everyone was probably sleeping.

"I hate you Choi Yeonjun! You hear me?! I fucking hate you!... Why do you always hurt me?! Are you happy seeing me broken like this?! Are you happy!?"

His knees felt wobbly. Soobin found an empty bus stop and sat there. He cried his feelings out that night before continuing his journey back home.

~———•+𝗑+•———~

To be continued...

=======
Thanks for reading =w= let me know your thoughts!