We entered a huge hall which looked a palace. I saw many business celebrities and rahul took the masks which covered our whole face.

" how can we find Rajeev " I asked

" Advik where you guys exactly at " Rahul asked and they said they are near the lift. The stairs have so many bodyguards and this lift only Rajeev is allowed to use.

My eyes fell on a girl who exactly looked like someone I know. Who was it?

" May i have a dance with a beautiful lady " I turn my head towards a man and my mouth turned into " o " shape. He's one of the most dangerous man in the country.

Suddenly my waist is gripped hard by a person.

" I'm sorry " I say to the person and he nods.

" can I know your names, beautiful couple " he asked

" I'm Siddarth Kapoor. The ceo of Kapoor industries  and she's my wife rose " Rahul said

" Ah yeah. I've heard a lot about your Mr. Kapoor would definitely like to meet you soon " he said and left

" ROSE ? " I asked

Before he says something I tapped on his chest. He followed my gaze and looked back.

" Rajeev " he murmured

" Veer " I gasped

He walked downstairs as if he owned the world. Body guards trailing everywhere. His body screamed power. What was his need to act? My heart clenched when I saw him pulling a random girl toward him and kissed her without any mercy. Her husband bent his head down.

How can a person can be so cruel? He pushed off the girl on the ground and wiped his lips. The girl broke into sobs.

He turned back and and bent down her height.

He traced her lips, her husband fell on his legs.  And begged him to leave her. The bodyguards held his husband and he gripped her hair. Everybody in the ball are looking at them but minding their business as if nothing is happening.

He gripped her hair

" Shutup " he said. I clenched my jaw in anger. I feel like shooting a bullet right into his head. She sobbed more and he took a knife and slit her throat. It all happened in seconds. I stood there in shock.

I looked at rahul who shook his head and asked me not to do anything stupid.

" we need finger prints " arjun panicked

" Rahul find a way to drug Rajeev and take him away from his body guards and crowd " raghu ram sir said and we both looked at each other and nodded

I entered the restroom and at myself. After being sure that he won't recognize me, I made my way out

According to the plan, I took a glass of wine and walked towards him with trembling hands. He was talking to a man.

I saw rahul behind him. Rajeev couldn't see him. He nodded and I tripped on him. He immediately gripped my hair. His coat was damp because of the wine.

I groaned in pain. His grip slowly loosened. He was wearing a mask and I saw him looking at my neck.

He traced my neck and he was intensely staring at a point. I followed his gaze and I saw him tracing my hickey. I pulled away from his grip but he pulled me closer. I asked rahul not to move and follow the plan.

His eyes were burning in rage. I looked down and slowly trace down his chest.

" I'm so sorry "

" Its fine but I need compensation " he growled placing his hand on my ass. I closed my eyes controlling myself to chop his hands away.