"The Arctic?"  Raf gushed.  "I've always wanted to see snow."

Momonga stared at the boy before he replied,  "I'm sure they would have invited you to join, Raf. But the conditions are much too extreme."  He noticed Optimus nodding along with him, grateful that he'd explained it to the boy. 

"I... understand,"  Raf said disappointedly.

Optimus turned to leave, Arcee and Elita at his side, but stopped and glanced back at Raf.  "But I will bring you back a snowball."  Momonga stared at him questioningly, which earned a quiet chuckle from Arcee.

"That would be awesome!"  Raf exclaimed happily.

Everyone watched as the three walked out of the Groundbridge, the green haze glaring from the cave. The Overlord still found himself intrigued by the design and wandered if he could somehow alter the Groundbridge.

"Groundbridge travel successful,"  Ratchet announced and went to deactivate the bridge. Unfortunately, as he moved, the controls suddenly short-circuited.  "By the AllSpark,"  he muttered so no one would hear, though Momonga still heard him.

A few minutes passed, and Momonga was standing beside Ratchet as he took more notes. The Autobot Medic would sometimes look at the Overlord's notebook and offer him more details on a specific topic, earning a simple "Thank you" from him.

Momonga was knocked out of his notes when he heard Raf calling out from behind them.  "Hey guys! Look what I found!"

"We're busy!"  Ratchet said with annoyance, only to let out a horrified scream when he saw what Raf was holding in his arms.

Momonga lifted his head as the Autobots stumbled away from Raf, activating their blasters and pointing them at him. Momonga was about to yell at the three, but then he noticed the tiny creature and managed to put two-and-two together.

This creature was very dangerous.

"Hey, hey!"  Miko yelled as she and Jack ran in front of Raf, protecting him.  "What's with you guys?"

"Scraplet! Scraplet!!"  Bulkhead yelped.

The Overlord couldn't help but feel intrigued by their reaction; if the Autobots were terrified of such a small, insignificant creature, then what were they capable of as a species? How strong were they? All these questions made him want to experiment.

"What's a Scraplet?"  Raf asked.

"The most dangerous vermin to ever crawl upon the face of Cybertron,"  Ratchet replied darkly, his optics completely focused on the small monster.

Jack and Miko looked closer at the creature in Raf's arms.  "This? Are you kidding me?"  Jack scoffed, unconvinced by their claims.

"You're giant robots! Scrappy here is... teeny,"  Miko said dryly. This earned a bitter look from Momonga, the man unimpressed with both children who thought themselves smarter than ancient alien lifeforms.

"You have no idea the damage that teeny thing could do!"  Bulkhead retorted fearfully. He continued pointing his blaster, albeit with shaky aim.

"Aw, he wouldn't hurt anything,"  Raf argued as he looked down towards the Scraplet. It wasn't long before the Scraplet in his arms came to life and took notice of the Autobots, causing Momonga to ready himself to jump at the creature.

As the Overlord expected, the Scraplet opened its jaws and revealed razor sharp teeth. It broke free of Raf's arms and advanced towards the Autobots at a rapid pace.

With a scream, Bulkhead and Bumblebee started shooting at the Scraplet as it rushed on them. Unfortunately, all their shots missed the metal monster, and it took the chance to jump on Bumblebee's leg and start eating his frame.