Chapter 32: Cats make friends

It takes most cats eight to 12 months to develop a friendship with a new cat. Although some cats certainly become close friends, others never do. Many cats who don't become buddies learn to avoid each other, but some cats fight when introduced and continue to do so until one of the cats must be re-homed.

How do cats start friendships?

If you've just brought a shy cat home, or want to become best buddies with a friend or family member's cat, there are some simple tricks you can use to gain their trust. Let them come to you.

Be small and quiet. Slow blink at them. Offer out a hand. Don't touch their tummy. Encourage them to play.

Jennie's POV:

It's already passed 10 AM when I woke up, glad it's weekend. I checked my phone and got a lot of missed call and messaged from Deb. I forgot I didn't manage to say goodbye to them.

I texted her and said sorry that I went home last night since something came up (well it's true since I came a lot lol)

I wanted to stand up but Lisa's hands are both wrap to my abdomen. I didn't move and close my eyes and tried to reminisce what happened last night. It was one of my best nights. Lisa's face is buried to my neck. We stayed for that position for the next 10 minutes.

"What time is it". She finally spoke and I can feel her warm breath to my neck

"10 AM". I answered her

"Lisa, I need to pee". I told her as a removed her hands wrapped to my belly.

I went to the rest room and pee. I also used that opportunity to brush my teeth and washed my face. I looked myself in the mirror and saw a lot of love bugs in my neck.

"It's so red". I told myself

I decided to wear my loose shirt with undergarments inside. I didn't wear a bra though. I used not to wear it when I'm at home. I went out and saw that Lisa's still sleeping so I went to the kitchen to prepare for our food.

I was gone for like 30 mins, I cooked bacon, eggs and sausage. I bring the tray of foods to my room putting in on the side table as I slowly waking up Lisa so we could eat

"Lisa". I caressed her face and tried to arrange her disheveled bangs

"Uhm". She answered

"Let's have a late breakfast, cmon". I told her as she slightly opens her eyes.

She gets up and yawns while doing some mini stretched.

We ate quietly, I gave her a clean shirt to wear. My room smells like sex.

"Thanks for the food". She said smiling

When we're done eating I brough the tray to the kitchen sink and went back to my room. I saw Lisa in the window watching the city view and the cars passing by the streets.

"Lisa". I called her attention as I sat to my bed

"Uhm?" She hums and walks to my bed and sat beside me.

"Can we now talk?" I said in a pledging voice

"Why did you leave me?" She asked directly and looking straight to my eyes.

"I have no choice, that's the best thing that I need to do that time".

"I told you that we will get through that together, don't you trust me?". Lisa said

"I trust you and you know that. But you've been helping me always. Like anytime that I need you, you will always provide. You always help me financially even my family. They're my responsibility, Lis. I should be the one who's providing to them not you. When my parents got into an accident, my mind went blank, when Deb called me offering again the opportunity, I gave it a chance because I know it will help me not only my parents operation but also to my growth. The more we both earned more, it will be easier for us to save and fulfill our dreams to get married. I thought that it was the best thing to do that time".

"You left me without saying goodbye".

"Because if I will meet you and say goodbye personally, I know to my heart that I will change my decision and will not go. I planned to call you to explain everything once I landed in LA".

"Planned to call me? Jennie, I didn't hear anything from you. I keep on calling you until one time Deb's the one who answered it. Did you guys do one night stand as a return of her giving you that opportunity?". Lisa said angrily, I saw her gazed burning

"I can't believe that you're thinking like I'm a whore or something". I let out, my tears flow.

"Then why you didn't contact me. You know how many sleepless nights I spent. How many anxieties attacks I've been through? I'm so worried about you". Lisa's voice raises

"I got hospitalized after we landed in LA. Over fatigue and had an anemia. I was rushed to the hospital and stayed there for like 5 days. I didn't have my phone for the past days since the doctor didn't allow it and they wanted me to have a full bed rest. I was thinking about you all that time, on my 5th day, I was feeling okay. I tried calling you but you're unreachable, even searched your social media accounts but it's all deactivated. Believe me, I tried reaching out to you in all means that I know but I got no luck until I found out that you're in Thailand". I told Lisa as I caressed her face.

"You and Deb?"

"I told you, Lisa nothing's going on between us. She's like a sister to me". I answered in a firm voice

"Lisa, let's start again. Let's get back together, please?" I pleaded

Lisa remains quiet. I can't guess what she's thinking now

"Jen, I don't know how to answer you now. A lot of things happened and changed for the past 4 years. I've changed a lot and for sure you also did. We have new priorities...".

"You'll be my priority now, Lisa. Just please give us a chance". I chime in, not letting her finish what she's saying

"Let's take it slow, Jen. We're not even sure if we still feel or have the love that we have before. I can't take another heartbreak, Jen. It's too much and I don't wanna fucking go back to that phase".

"Do you still love me? Because I always do". I said to her, letting my emotions flow

"I don't know, Jen. I don't know. I can't answer you yet. Please give me time. Let's give ourselves time until both of us are sure enough".

"So, what are we now?" I asked Lisa not breaking our gaze

"Let's take it slow". Lisa answered

"What do you mean take it slow".

"Let's be friends first". Lisa uttered as she held my hand

"Friends". I nod (I can't believe her; we just have sex last night)

"With benefits". Lisa added as she intertwined her hands to mine.

Straight to ya dome like ah ah ah

A/N #Stream #PinkVenom

Jenlisa best rapline, Chaesoo best vocalist!!