Chapter 27: Cat -ting people off

Lisa's POV

"When are we going to meet again"? Somi asked me while she's fixing and dressing herself. We just finished having an intimate session in my new condo after we had an early dinner in the mall. In the past 4 years, this has been my hobby; meeting up and hooking up with different girls that I will meet and will catch my attention. I met Somi 2 years ago, when I came back here in Korea to attend Aunt Dara's wedding. We've managed both of our expectations that there's no attachment and we're just a fuck buddy. I guarded my self so much to not to fall in love again, I've learned my lesson. No emotions involve and it's just for the sake of my sexual needs. Experience is really a great teacher. Before, I thought that falling in love is peace and happiness, now my definition of falling in love so hard is such a suicide.

We sometimes meet up out of the country every time I have some business trips, she'll show up. She's a chaebol and helping also to their company business.

"I'll call you whenever I'm free, again don't show up here. Wait for my call". I told her in a husky voice

"Am I your applicant to wait for your call?" She chuckled as she envelops her hands to my nape and kissed me. I responded to her kiss.

"It's just an hour passed but I already missed your long fingers inside me. Second round?". Somi teased

"Let's do it again next time okay?" I told her and walked her to the entrance.

I decided to took a bath before going home to Aunt Dara's place. She is now living with her husband Ji-Yong. She decided to have our old house before renovated and made as an apartment for rent.

Ji-Yong is kind and he's always genuine towards her feelings to Aunt Dara. They have a 4-year-old kid as well, same old as our Ryli.

We arrived yesterday and I just informed my small circle of friends (Mingyu, Jisoo and Seulgi) just earlier that I am already here in Seoul. I will be meeting the 3 of them tomorrow to catch up. I have 3 vacant days left since I'll be reporting to work on Monday, the one that Dad asked me to do here.

I parked my car in the garage. I saw the 2 kids, Ryli and Dae-Hyun running towards me and welcoming me. "Where have you been, Dada". Ryli asked me as he welcome me for a hug. Dae-Hyun is clinging to my leg. I also bent down and carry the both of them.

"Dada just went outside to do something, did the two of you sleep this afternoon"?

"Aye" the two boys said in unison.

"Very good, as a reward, I have a gift for the both of you since you are good boys". I put them down and got the toys I bought in the mall earlier. Happy to see that they are getting along even they just met yesterday. They walk hand in hand and open the paper bags that I gave them. I saw Aunt Dara approaching.

"What's that?" I asked Aunt Dara

"Barbeque for our dinner? Ji-yong requested for it".

"Oww. You guys are really so cute". I told Aunt Dara sweetly

"You don't have any plans of settling down?" She asked me while she's getting ready the griller to use. I am helping her out.

"Nah! Ryli's enough for now".

"You don't have plans to meet her and talk to her?"

"Who?"

"Yah! Don't pretend as if you don't know who I meant".

"I'm not sure, Aunt Dara. If the universe will allow us to meet then we will see. But if you will ask me if I will find her and communicate with her randomly. I'm not gonna do that again. I already graduated from that".