Chapter 12: Cat misses her owner

A cat's expression of affection is more subtle than a dogs, so pay attention. If your cat is permanently attached to your side, following you from room to room, and rubbing up against your legs, it's their way of saying: I love you, I missed you—pay attention to me!

Jennie's POV:

"I like you as one of my employees, I can see the dedication you always put on your work". Deb continued.

"Keep up the good work, I'm here if you need me". She said as she held my hand and I immediately removed it. I'm afraid other employees might see us.

It's purely silence and getting awkward glad that Irene is back.

"Here's your drink, Jen. Oh! Hi Deb, sorry did I interrupted your talk?" Irene said

"No, Irene. I just saw Jennie's alone that's why I went here, I have to go as well. Good night, girls see you tomorrow. Be early or our service van will leave you". She jokingly said and left.

"Don't get it wrong, she's just being friendly". I said to Irene, I know she will tease me again.

Next day

"Morning, hon *kiss emoji*" I sent a message to Lisa attaching a selfie picture

"Why are you torturing me? It's so early, Ruby Jane. I damn miss you, come home now". Lisa replied to my message. I laugh when she used my second name.

"Jen, too early to have that smile of yours while looking at your phone". Irene shouted while she's on her way to the bathroom

"I'm not good in taking selfie but yeah good morning, my Ruby Jane" Lisa replied to me. She also attached a selfie on her message. We're exchanging messages in IG.

 We're exchanging messages in IG

I can't with this girl. I immediately dialed her number.

"Hon, stop that aegyo, it's not helping me". I told her over the call she just laughs

"I'm not doing any aegyo, hon. Blame my face if I look so hot and cute without trying"

"You know hon, the wind is blowing so hard here in the resort" I told Lisa, she's being so funny now.