Chapter 11

Lucien: Pick
Lucien: Up

Jean: Now
~~~

Right as Brianna read the messages, her phone rang again in her hand- they caught her ass red-handed.

She hesitantly glanced at her reflection on the facetime screen and immediately her eyes were drawn to the bonnet that was secure to her head.

It's either this or looking crazier than I did this morning, she anxiously thought with Reese's comments from earlier weighing on her mind, but the phone's threatening-to-end ringing pulled her out of it last minute.

There's no time, and no telling what they'll do if I keep letting it ring.

She quickly positioned herself beneath her sheets, tilted the phone just enough so her bonnet wouldn't show and finally had no choice but to answer.

She was blessed with the sight of them laying on a bed, Lucien lazily laying in between Jean's open thighs and Jean leaning back on the headboard.

Meanwhile, they felt punished, barely able to see their Bri curled up in her blankets in a dimly lit room.

A couple seconds of silence went by.

"... Did we accidentally call Kenny from South Park?" Lucien's voice drifted over the phone.

"I could've sworn we called Bri," Jean answered," And at the very least you could usually see Kenny's eyes."

"Weird."

"Come on," Brianna whined but refused to come out from the covers, so they refused to budge as well.

"Oh, you know what? I think we might have called Ms. Sara Bellum."

"From the PowerPuff girls?" Jean asked.

"Yeah. I think I can make out the silhouette of a hottie with a body." Lucien tilted the phone side to side in examination.

"Ah, I think you might be right." Jean nodded his head.

"How'd you get her number?"

"You know I'm well connected."

"Is that so?"

"Alright, alright, I get it," Brianna huffed before liberating herself from the sheets so they could better see her face.

She looked elsewhere, holding her breath for the moment they mentioned her bonnet, but there was nothing.

" Ah, I'm still not sure," Lucien said, " I mean she looks like Bri, but hmm... If only we could see her beautiful brown eyes to make sure."

" You can see them," She muttered.

"Ah, let me rephrase- I need to see what you look like when you're looking at your daddies to tell if you really are our baby girl."

She gave in, glancing at the screen to see their smiles.

" Hi, Bri."

"Hey," her meek voice came out.

"You know, it was quite sneaky of you to think that you could hide your face after you tried to hide your voice over text," Lucien tisked, "Daring, but sneaky."

Why would you immediately bring that up?! She thought and saw Jean's face slowly twist into a frown in the background. " So I shouldn't have asked?"

" No-" Lucien corrected, " You shouldn't have baited us and expected to get away with it."

"Now, ask us properly, Darling." Jean's voice left no room for argument.