Chapter 7

Brianna

~~~

Has my bed ever felt this comfortable?

Brianna let out a deep sigh and snuggled into the cool and soft sheets that surrounded her as she felt soothing waves trickle down her back.

"Are you touching her?"

What- no, who was that?

Though it was only a whisper, the voice felt familiar. Familiar enough for her not to be startled, but curious enough to be stirred. She stretched arms and rolled around to the voice.

"No... Well yes, but only her back."

As she rubbed her eyes awake, she squinted at a bright blue glow that came into view. She held her wrist up to her face and after a few seconds it finally registered as a bracelet.

"But that shouldn't be a problem."

... Wait.

Her gaze went past her wrist to see the mischievous blue eyes of the man who spoke staring back at her with a grin. Behind him, Brianna saw a man's red head propped up on his hand leaning into the crevice of his neck looking at her as well.

Lucien... Jean...

She quickly sat up and covered her mortified face as the thoughts of yesterday came rushing back to her.

"Because she gave us permission to do more than just touch her. Isn't that right, Bri?"

Touch? They stretched and tasted parts of me that I never thought would be ... oh my god I fell asleep on them. She peeked at their grinning faces from between her fingers.

"Good morning, Darling," Jean said, "Did you sleep well?"

" Yes. Thank you."

Thanks to you both.

Her thoughts got the best of her and she quickly slid her hands down her face to reveal her bashful smile hoping they wouldn't guess.

So cute, Lucien thought. Then his face twisted into an evil grin.

"Jean, riddle me this-" Lucien turned to him and replaced his face with an innocent look. "How can someone get dicked down with no dick?"

His face didn't change quick enough for Jean not to see it, and he smiled in return.

"That's a puzzling question," On que, they both looked at Brianna's tingling face, "But if you're referring to our darling, Well that's simply not true. I definitely recall her throat..."

Brianna immediately hopped out of the bed but stalled when she felt the cold breeze hit her bare body.

" I-eek," she squealed, immediately ducking under the bed.