Chapter 40: Time Is Ticking

Start from the beginning

"No but I know I don't have long" Peter claims.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I'll meet you guys in AcaDec. Ms. Orzal wanted to speak to me about something" Peter claims.

"Want me to come with you?" Ned asks.

"No, it'll take quick. I'll cya in a few" Peter assures.

Everyone says bye to Peter before going separate ways. Peter makes it to the classroom when his senses tingle to life but not in a threatening way. Peter let's out a deep breath he just realized he was holding and opens the door only to see no Ms. Orzal, just Chris.

The door behind Peter slams shut and Peter can hear it lock with two laughters, most likely Todd and Leo. Peter feels a slight panic rising up. He hates being trapped in a room and this math class isn't partically big.

"What do you want Chris?" Peter asks.

"I want you to do my homework" Chris demands.

"No" Peter shuts down.

"I want you to do my homework or else I'll beat the living shit outta you, you freak" Chris threatens.

"Look, I've done this whole thing a million times. I'm not doing your homework" Peter continues to deny.

"Oh you think you're being funny?! HA IS THAT IT?!" Chris shouts, inching closer to Peter as he hides a small flinch. "I NEED YOU TO DO MY HOMEWORK!!"

Chris punches Peter making him stumble and hit the door. Chris grabs onto Peters hoodie which is actually Tony's that he stole and Chris uses it to yank Peter closer so Peter can smell his horrible breath.

"You are doing my homework and if you don't get it done for tomorrow, you will receive the punching of your life" Chris threatens, dropping Peter and practically throwing his sheets of homework at Peter. "Stupid fuck."

Chris opens the door that his friends had unlocked at some point and slams the door shut behind him. Peter looks at Chris's homework and rolls his eyes cause no way is he doing it. He puts it down on a random desk and leaves the room to go to AcaDec practice.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's Tuesday, March 5th. Last night, Peter almost got the serum perfected. He really needs it done soon, his senses are practically hissing to get it done so he's going to finish and finalize it at night.

Gym had just ended and Chris is very mad Peter just left his undone homework in Ms. Orzals classroom but he can care less, it's not his job to do Chris's homework.

Coach Wilson had already left the gym and students are filing out. Peter is with all of his friends but Chris, Todd, Leo and some of his football friends stops them before they can leave.

"WHAT THE FUCK FREAK?!" Chris yells.

"What the fuck if your problem asshole" Mj snaps back.

"MY PROBLEM?! THAT DICK SAID HE'D DO MY HOMEWORK AND DIDN'T!!" Chris screams.

"I never agreed. It's not my responsibility to do your homework" Peter tells him.

"Get them" Chris demands at his friends.

Before anyone knows what Chris meant, all his friends had grabbed onto each of Peters friends and one of the football dudes, even grabbed onto Peter and threw his backpack to the ground.