"If France no longer exists, then I will embody its spirit!"

Even in the over two years since its creation, the world's data instalment has been very slow. To the point of it even grinding to a halt as the Lostbelt kings were accommodated after their defeat by the other Chaldea.

This temporary weakness gives birth to dangerous and possibly world ending "bugs" from time to time. This one was located in 48°17'N, 5°22'E, where Paris is supposed to be. Instead, there is nothing, well there was supposed to be nothing.

The city that graced Stuff's eyes was straight out of a fairy tale. The path of grass, illuminated by the sunlight perfectly delimited the position of the bug, showing the entrance to what seemed to be a merchant alley. There was a large amount of citizens minding their business, a large smile on their face as they interact with one another.

The next actions from the Master of Chaldea were, thus, very justifiable. A large swathe of spikes and tentacle rose from the ground, shattering the stalls, tearing through people and staining the grass red. Fear soon took over as those who were still hole ran towards what seemed to be the city center. There was the odd savior tending to those who lack the strength or limbs to take a run of their own.

A troop in uniform, seemingly the local police force, ran to the danger, with one of them moving directly towards the Master.

"Are you alright sir!? There's been some wrecking around, you'll have to ru-" Before the policeman could finish his sentence, a black spear was nudged through his throat, forcing a flood of blood to pour through the gap, all in the confused eye of the cop.

The moment the corpse hit the ground, the rest of the police loaded up their weapon, directed towards Stuff. The Master of Chaldea cleaned the fresh blood of his glasses, a single sentence escaping his lips.

"Guess we're morbing today."

This fighting was not pretty, and the city's marvelous sight was now that of a warzone. The scents of death and fire overtook the many foods that used to be sold. As for the defense, there remained only a handful of policemen, taking on defensive positions, well aware that they were only delaying the inevitable.

"Cease this conflict at once!"

This voice came from a tiny figure on top of a horse of glass. The horse, through its presence fixed the scenery. The smoke disappeared, the air purified itself, the corpses disappeared and Stuff's bout of trolling got cancelled out. But at least the cause of this problem identified itself.

In a single leap, Stuff was in front of the horse, cancelling the reparation through his authority. The girl on the horse took notice of the Master and immediately unsummoned the mount. From up close, this behavior clearly belonged to a royal servant. This kind was always the one to come up with mild annoyances.

"To come to my kingdom and cause havoc. I do hope you are ready for my royal judgement!" Despite her diminutive size, she was clearly looking down on the Master of Chaldea.

"Give me a break. I wouldn't have to do what I'm doing if your 'country' didn't come from nowhere." Stuff was more annoyed than was normal. He didn't take kindly that the city can just repair itself.

"From nowhere? This is ancestral French territory you buffoon! Have you not seen a map in your life!?" The queen got very close, which would have been uncomfortable to any healthy man. To Stuff, that's just part of a busy day.

"What the hell's a France!?"

Silence fell after that statement. Stuff was nonplussed, but the queen was trying her best to gather her thoughts. Until she started to cry and throw punches on Stuff's chest, to very little effect. Stuff was just exasperated at this point.

"I don't know what you're doing, but that won't make France real." Stuff reveled at the crying queen, it was definitely a highlight of his day.

"It can't be! The memory of my dear France! Reduced to dust!" She lamented, until some sort of realization hit her. "No, you must just be uneducated. Poor soul, it must be hard for you. Please, allow me to educate you in what makes France so great!"

With a newfound vigor, she started to lecture the Master of Chaldea, who was bored from her first word, and did the most logical thing, and sunk "France" into the ground, slowly covering the scenery in the usual dull emptiness so characteristic of this world.

"Oh no I'm sinking, can't believe it, nooooooo." Stuff dropped even faster, phasing into the ground and back to Chaldea itself.

But even that wasn't enough, in less than 24 hours, Stuff was located and promptly forced into one of the worst punishment of all: read about France.

---------------------

TW: Fr*nce

Yes, it actually took me this long to get Marie Antoinette