"So warm! I like this place."

It's pretty much a universal fact that the worst time of the day is right at the beginning. The amount of days where you have a good night of sleep probably amounts to less than 5 years in an entire lifetime.

What does it have to do with FGO? Oh yeah, that. Well, the Master of Chaldea is currently choking in his sleep. Not any specific breathing condition, he's just suffering from the equivalent of several people sitting all over his body. And such a thing is enough to even wake him up. This early in the morning. That's how bad it was.

He was unable to move, this weight was not only dangerous, it was also pretty much everywhere, restricting Stuff's movement so much that he had to rely on his inhumane condition only to reach the light.

With the room finally lit, Stuff... still couldn't see a damn thing. Although judging by the color and the touch, what seemed to be all over the room was human skin. Either someone decided to skin the population of a large city and bring the loot here, or it's a single very large human. Both are equally as likely.

And as the massive pile of flesh shifted a bit, the answer became obvious. As Stuff became uncrushed, the skin showed her face. Her light purple, only visible eye gleaming with life almost made up for her strange fashion statements. The two beings shared a look for a short moment before the giant spoke up.

"I'm sorry for the trouble. My mom told me to kill a very bad guy. But I was getting tired and this room is really warm." She said, with a shy tone contrasting with her large stature.

Stuff didn't answer immediately. Instead, he took a long look to the cramped giant. He grabbed his glasses before touching the nearest wall. Slowly, the entire room turned pitch black, and shook immediately after, tipping off the giant. By the time the shaking was over, the room didn't change in anything other than its dimensions. The ceiling, which was hitting against the giant was now really far above her.

"You can't stretch for now, but it's the best I can do. This should at least make it more comfortable." Stuff was still tired, while the giant grew visibly flustered.

"No no no no! No need to do all that. I'm going to leave now." She was about to excuse herself when Stuff answered.

"It's still dark outside. You'd be better off waiting out the sun."

The bandaged titan, who was about to squeeze into the doorframe, turned back to Stuff, towering over him, with a smile that could probably compare with his own height.

"You're a nice man, sir. Can I have your name?" The large girl asked in earnest.

"I'm Stuff." The tension rose up after those words.

The giant, who previously displayed an innocent appearance immediately adopted the gaze of a predator, laser focused on the Master of Chaldea, who could feel the heat displayed by the large servant.

She tried to punch him, using her size to her advantage. Stuff managed to block it with no real pain, putting aside the cracked ground.

He was about to move out the way, but the servant just got larger. And larger. And larger. The room was getting larger too, to accommodate her rage. In her blind fury, her hits grew larger and stronger, getting Stuff more and more... wait, nevermind, he's right in front of her face.

"Please calm down, I can only stretch the room so much." Despite his pleas, Stuff was very relaxed to the face of impending doom.

The giant girl swiftly swatted the Master away. Or at least tried, despite the movement going through, Stuff was already right in front of her face, his hand right over her forehead.

"I wouldn't recommend to do anything rash. This time, I will attack." Stuff threatened, which got the giant to calm down, despite still being in a combat stance. The Master continued.

"What are you doing?" He asked sternly. The large servant, judging by her motion, was mildly intimidated but still stood her ground.

"The bad man I have to kill. It's you. Mom told me I had to kill you." Her look was cold. The fight was far from done.

"Who's that mother? I don't generally beef with women. Unless you count Hillary Clinton as one." The giant was perplexed, which is a step forward compared to overt hostility.

"BB. My mother. She told me to defeat you."

Oh. BB. That explains a few things. Well there was some talking to to be had.

"Yeah, she has a few issues with me. I'll talk to her, in the mean time, make yourself at home. I'll try to stretch the room a bit more so you can move a bit." Stuff was about to leave the room when he felt a slight tug, on his body from the shoulders down. That still counts as a tug right?

"I tried to hurt you. Why are you so nice? Are you stupid?" She was still a lot more confident than she was at her awakening, but she seemed to be open for discussion.

"I don't have any reason to harm you." There was no kindness in his tone, nor was there any hidden intent. Stuff had only two reasons to hurt someone: pleasure and business. This case was neither of those.

But this wasn't enough to convince the giant, who was still eyeing the much smaller creature with some doubt.

Noticing that, Stuff flew forward, close to the gigantic being, very slowly, showing no harmful intent. This distressed the giant a bit, but after a moment she let it go. Eventually, Stuff's hand made contact with the large servant's hair, making a rubbing motion that the latter probably didn't notice. She was cold, it felt more like rubbing a table than a person. This coldness was heart wrenching, even Stuff felt a little sad.

Eventually, the giant shrunk back to her original height, with the room following along. Every sign of hostility has faltered and the giant was again showing a smile fitting of a young girl.

"You're warm sir. I like it." This response settled down the strange feeling welling into the Master of Chaldea.

"I still have to talk to your mother, do you want anything on the way back?"

The giant was fidgeting, trying to formulate her request. Stuff landed back on the ground, waiting patiently for her.

"C-can I... Can I call you papa?"

This demand was, to Stuff, something so outlandish he would almost have bursted laughing. The only reason he didn't was because he knew this was a very serious demand, one that he would have to think about. After an uncomfortable silence, he finally answered.

"I'll ask your mother about that one." He finally left his room, with a clear objective in mind, waved off by the giant servant.

For the whole day, Stuff would forsake grinding and do what he does best. Hurting a certain someone both for business and pleasure. Unrelated, but BB accepted Stuff's demand to adopt Kingprotea.

--------------------

I know adopting fictional characters is cringe, but in my defense, no planning ever goes into anything I write. Especially for this book.

Revenge rolls for Protea have gone well, thanks for asking

Revenge rolls for Protea have gone well, thanks for asking. This time she only took 90 quartz to come home.

As for the Parvati chapter. Yeah, I'm kinda going into a big Pokemon phase, I'll see you on the other side.