"Just look at you. I don't even want to kick your ass anymore."

Ever since the somewhat troublesome mass exodus towards Chaldea over a year ago during Valentine's day, pretty much all of the servants have gotten used to the freer lifestyle promoted by the base. One particular case of integration is Mordred who, due to the low number of saber servants has been a valuable asset.

Furthermore, she has been a nice playmate when it comes to fighting games, as a more casual player, she gets to be good stress relief, whether it's a good thing for her is another question. Although one small issue remains.

And that's where we cut to what's currently happening, with a swing of Clarent coming very close to Stuff as he was discussing boring administration.

"Oi, Stuff! Fight me already! A hyped up Mordred shouts, preparing for a stab.

Narrowly dodging the blade, the Master of Chaldea poked Mordred's abdomen before dodging another attack. As Mordred was about to continue on, a black sludge formed all over her stomach and pinned her to the wall. Stuff then turned back to Parvati to talk more admin.

"So, what was next on the list?" Stuff leaned towards the large pile of papers Parvati was carrying.

"Well, we still have to talk about the tax-"

"Holy shit they're still on that! I've destroyed 3 of their space bases. Can't the IRS take a hint?" Stuff threw his arms up in his exasperation while Parvati tried to deal with her troublesome boss.

Or that is how the events unfold as the two of them move further and further away from Mordred, who was still struggling against this mysterious goo.

"Oi! Master! Come back! Pretty please?" Her pleas were only part of the ambient noise of Chaldea.

Later that night, at the time where most servants are asleep, and even among the many rooms still standing alit, one is particularly lively for this time of the night. Stuff was having a nice conversation with a certain oni, with alcohol serving as their only major activity.

"There's something to be said about warcrimes in Japan. Looting a military base and rolling up on their major cities is surprisingly enjoyable." Stuff tells, enjoying the aroma of the strange liquor he was served.

"I told you didn't I? Blood pumping battles are enjoyable once in a while but there is something to be said about stealing candy to a child." Shuten downed the contents of her glass before continuing onwards. "Speaking of child. Will you do anything about that Saber who keeps pestering you for a fight?" Shuten asked in earnest, the alcohol helping her lips to loosen up.

"Hm? What're you talking abou-"

In a speak of the wolf fashion, the door crashed to bits as Mordred jumped towards her Master in a wild fashion, swinging down Clarent as hard as she could. In less than a second, the Master of Chaldea emptied the whole glass, cling close to Mordred and poured the content mouth to mouth. By the time the servant even understood what happened, she had finished the whole drink.

"What the hell was that? What were... you... try..." As the drink made its effects known, Mordred limped on the ground, dead asleep in her Master's arms.

"What would you do if I didn't spike your drink with some sleeping drugs?" Shuten said, with a mischievous laugh, echoing in the small room.

"I don't know what I would have done without you." Stuff slammed a key on the table before carrying his saber servant. "Go without me. I'll make sure to get rid of the body first." With a wink, the master of Chaldea trailed off, leaving Shuten alone with the key.

"Ufufu, the key to our secret garden I see." Shuten's face distorted in a special type of feeling, only known to the two of them.

The following day, at the time of farming, Stuff came into the simulator with his usual team, of which Mordred was part of. And the usual trouble sparked.