"Yup, This Is Worth Staying Over"

A day in the life of a master is always full. Once the daily hunt for materials is over, most of the "off-time" is spent with the servants, lounging around. Arguably, this isn't the worst station to be in, but the amount of alone time is very limited.

During this time, where there's no servant shouting around, Stuff always enjoys watching anime, for the culture and depth of it. This is why the Master of Chaldea tuned on Keijo for the 15th time this month. But this ti-

"Bullshit."

"What?"

"What the narrator says, it's bullshit. You're not watching it for the plot."

As the master of Chaldea was sitting into the heated table, a warmly dressed girl crawled out of the device and between Stuff's legs.

"You're not even wearing pants. You aren't even trying to hide it."

She rants as she starts twirling her finger around the master's erect penis through the underwear. This unexpected development definitely surprised him as he pulled back a bit.

Stuff grabbed the new servant's shoulders, to get her at his height, washing off the odd feeling welling in his chest. With a weaker voice than usual, he utters the few words that can make or break a relationship.

"Meta humour is not funny."

The sexual tension immediately fell off as a whole other kind of mood settled in. A much more tense one, the uncomfortable silence lasting for a moment until the servant finally spoke up.

"Yeah, that's fair."

She pushes the master's arms away from her as she takes on a sitting position, right on Stuff's lap.

"So, you're not putting that show on? I don't think I ever watched it."

And so he obliged, as his lonely time was taken over by an oddly relaxed hero. As the episodes flew by, something ate away at him, as if he forgot to ask something important. Then it hit him.

"By the way, who are you and what are you doing here?"

The master asked, the important question finally out of the way. His new companion thought about it, ans then realized.

"Oh yeah. I was sent here to kill you. I am known as Heroine X Alter."

After answering the bare minimum, the heroine put her head back on the table. Stuff soon followed suite.

"Aight, nice to meet you."

"So you don't care about the assassination part?"

She raised an eyebrow, questioning the master.

"A lot of people want to kill me, after a while it gets old. The only question is who. And I only know one person who can and will send an assassin in Chaldea."

"He was very adamant in paying me with 'so-shull credits' and frozen bean paste."

"Yeah, he kinda changed since Winnie the Pooh murdered his family."

"That's sad. By the way, do you have anything to eat."

"Sure, want some popsicles?"

These words got her perked up, the normal cool demeanor entirely destroyed.

"Cold treats under a heated table!? Are you a psychopath!? I love it!"

"Cold treats under the heated table it is."

Despite the people break having more people than anticipated, it remained overall a positive experience.

-------------------

I was actually dreading this because MHXA snubbed me during the download campaign

I was actually dreading this because MHXA snubbed me during the download campaign. Got her in 50 pulls, that's fucking amazing. And by not coming at all, Yagyu may have become my favorite male Saber.

Next will be to dread Skadi.