Trying to be a hero

Start from the beginning

The guys didn't reply but they sure looked mad as hell. One of them grabbed Sophies skinny wrist,

"You don't know anything about us latina"

She was about to give him a good kick below his belt, when Troy came out of nowhere and pushed him aside!

"What do you think you're doing, leave her alone!" He yelled

"Look at that, you called your little boyfriend to help you?" the guy pointed out amused

They all laughed at Troy.

"Poor little guy, you really wanna get your ass kicked?" Added the blonde guy.

"Oh don't worry, I'll give you something to remember me by"

"Troy don't" Sophie screamed but Troy's fist was already at the guys face, and of course the other two boys lunged at him with full force, the blonde one kicked him on the leg, while the short one went for a punch on his left cheek. Zach ran towards them, along with Sawyer and Jason. Jason hit the short guy on the face, he screamed with pain placing his hand on his nose, that was now full with blood. Zach grabbed the blond one from the back of his shirt and pushed him away, and then he realized he actually knew the guy.

"Danny? What the hell dude?"

"Zach? What - um what are you doing here? He gave the others a glance of anxiety and fear, and then all three of them ran to their bikes and left.

Sophie was already helping Troy get up, along with Sawyer.

"That was one stupid move you did there" Sophie whispered to him.

"He was holding your wrist, who knew what he'd do next? Hit you?"

"Troy are you alright? Zach asked.

"Maybe we should take him to the hospital" Bella added

"Oh come on guys, relax, i'll be fine. It's nothing, i'll put some ice on it and i'll be okay tomorrow."

"Those jerks, they never learn, they always get their asses kicked at school" Zack added.

"Wait, what, you know them?" Bella asked

"Yes babe, let's just say we've had a lot of fights at school."

Troy unlocked the front door, and went straight to the kitchen to get ice. Sophie followed him.

"Where's your mom?" Sawyer asked.

"She's in Tenesse for the weekend with my sister" troy said while opening the fridge and getting a bag of ice.

"Oh cool, you have the whole house for yourself Jason said while laying on the living room couch "we could totally throw a party, why didn't you tell us earlier dude?"

"Oh let me think, cause I didn't want you to destroy my house!" Troy said while he was putting the bag of ice on his leg. Sophie was clearly watching every move he made, he didn't know why but she seemed a bit overprotective now, as everyone else. 

"Are you sure you're okay? Bella asked him,

"Yes!"

"Okay, cause me and Zach had plans to go see this movie -

"Go ahead please, I don't want my soft bruised cheek and leg to stop your date" he didn't like people to take care of him and worry about him, his pride didn't let him seem weak.

"If you need something do not hesitate to call!" Bella added.

"Guys I am fine! Thank god there's a lot of ice in our freezer." he thought he should add a bit of humor because his tone sounded bitter.