Chapter 37: Illusions

Start bij het begin

"Do not make me think about sending you to the office too" Ms. Noval threatens.

"But Peter really has to go to the bathroom. I told you, he ate some really bad Chick-fil-A earlier and he really needs to go. He can finish saying his essay after" Ned recalls.

"Just finish the essay, you are almost done" Ms. Noval sighs.

"Almost done? He just started! What kind of teacher are you?! You've been a terrible one since day one!" Mj calls her out.

"Miss. Jones, go to the principals office and Mr. Thompson and Mr. Leeds, please go with her" Ms. Noval sends them away.

"Well actually Principal Morita said we can leave the classroom whenever we need too and this is the time so we will be taking Peter and going to his office to show him how much of a pain you've been cause I got this all on video" Mj smirks.

"I have been nothing but nice! Peter looks fine and I know you kids are just lying so he doesn't have to present his essay!" Mj grabs Peter and their bags with Ned and Flash following with their belongings. Ms. Noval is yelling at them to get back but they don't listen and storm out of there. "You ok?"

"L-let's just go to the principals office" Peter brushes the question off.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"So what do you kids need?" Principal Morita wonders as Mj, Ned, Flash and Peter are all sitting in his office.

"Ms. Noval, she's been super rude and forcing students to do things even when they're uncomfortable with it. I have video proof if you don't believe me" Mj explains.

"Can I see the video?" Principal Morita asks while Peter nods his head.

"Sure" Mj agrees, pressing play on the video she just took. Once it's done, Principal Morita looks a bit disturbed. "She has been disrespectful ever since the first day of school and doesn't take in the students feelings or considerations. You can ask anyone and they'll agree with me on this. On Friday she never said we had to present, just write the essay and some students are uncomfortable with presenting which she didn't take into mind."

"I'm gonna stop you right there. Don't get me wrong, I believe you with that and especially with the video proof. I've had students come into my office to complain about her but without any proof, I couldn't do much about it. What I am doubting though is Peter being able to present. I've seen you present Peter so why did you not want to?" Principal Morita questions.

"He's not comfortable with the assignment and neither are us" Mj stares at him with hard eyes, almost in a daring way.

"Can you please do something about this?" Ned asks.

"Yeah, what she is doing is so not appropriate and you can get such a better teacher to fill in her spot" Flash agrees.

"I'll talk with her after school and tell her she's fired. Tomorrow she will be replaced with another teacher that actually asked us about hiring and she has an amazing background in English. I'm sorry about Ms. Noval. You guys don't have to go back to class and can stay here until the next period, I don't mind" Principal Morita allows.

"Thank you" Peter thanks.

"My pleasure, I want to make students feel comfortable and not be treated like that" Principal Morita warmly smiles at them.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"There's a rumor going around that Ms. Noval might get fired" Cindy brings up during lunch.