New School

It was Senior Year the last one of highschool. It's right before they become grown ups by getting jobs or going to college. The Stillinski Twins were moving to Beacon Hills,California. They were moving there due to their single father getting a job as Sheriff after a good recommendation .

"Ugh," Stuart let out a frustrated sigh "Why did you have to get a job in a new town? Especially in my Senior Year of High School."

"You know why Stuart, I got a really good job here in the police department as Sheriff which pays really well." Mr.Stilinski retorted.

"You should listen to Dad, Stuart" Stiles said with a smirk on his face. "I mean who knows what crazy things will happen here."

"Don't get any ideas you two." Sheriff Stillinski said warningly while motioning towards the both of them.

"We'll try."the Stillinski Twins both said in unison.

"Here goes nothing." they both muttered under their breathe.

Stiles' POV

Stuart and I got into my baby blue jeep.

While at the door my dad was telling us "Have fun." with a goodbye wave.

Stuart was looking out the window,observing...as usual. I knew that he wasn't excited at us being the new kids at school, especially since we were leaving behind all of our friends. I didn't think about it the way he did I thought about it as in being a new experience for us, with a new start and new friends.

We arrived at the parking lot of the school, Beacon Hills home to the Cyclones. There was a banner on top of the main entrance doors that said "Welcome Back Students" in big bold black letters on a white and red banner.

We knew we had to go to the office first to receive our schedules for this year. I pushed open the door to see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen sitting in the next that had a name tag saying "Lydia Martin,Office Aid."

I couldn't help but stare at her, I mean she was drop dead gorgeous with strawberry blonde hair and emerald eyes.

She caught my stare when she looked up from her paperwork and she looked in our direction giving a small smile. I just started to blush furiously.

She then motioned Stuart and I over to her. I came to a stop at her desk and she said "Hey guys. What can I help you with?" Her voice was like honey so sweet.

I replied with "We're new here and we needed our class schedules."

"Okay, I can help you with that.Can you tell me both of your names so I can pull it up?"

"Yeah"Stuart said while smiling sheepishly towards her." My name is Stuart Stillinski and this is my brother Stiles Stillinski"

Lydia's POV

I looked up at the both extremely attractive boys noticing the differences between them.

They were twins. Stuart had glasses like mine with a grey beanie on. He was wearing a grey and blue hoodie paired with a pair of blue denim jeans. On the other hand Stiles had no glasses but was wearing a red plaid shirt and black pants with some nikes.

I stared at them for a moment looking at
their perfect dark brown hair and chocolate eyes. I typed their names into the system and printed out both of their schedules and handed it to them.

I gave them a smile and a wave goodbye before they left. I turned pink,blushing when they both looked back and waved.