My Baby🤱🏽

Heyyyyy guys. This morning i felt inspired to write and here i am. hope you enjoy and please comment and vote!!!

Omniscient
After 12 minutes and 27 seconds Lucifer gave birth to 4 beautiful children, 3 boys and 1 girl. 'Good thing I only have 1 girl cause I don't know if I can do all that prissy shit.' Both Lucifer and Kai thought. They named the children: Leo Amir, Gio Onyx, Malaeah Christine, and lastly Matteo Rose. Each child looked exactly like their father(Kai) with the skin tone of their mother(Lucifer). Everyone got their chance to hold the new borns for 2 minutes before Lucifer took them back, wrapped them in his wings to feed them. Everyone thought the sight was beautiful and memorable.

Kai Pov
Watching Luci with the kids is honestly beautiful, how he wraps them in his wings for protection and having them feed off of him. I know it's still early but I can already tell Matteo will be our little cuddler who will stay close to us always. He is already very attached to Luci and I but I'm not complaining. The other three I have an idea about but don't want to think of it because it may be true. The kids are then finished eating and 2 are pulled off and put into my lap so the other 2 could eat. (A/N before any confusion the kids will grow as normal children but may be more advanced for children their age) While Leo and Malaeah eat from their mother I play with Gio and Matteo until they become tired. I then repeat this with the next two until they're all sleep.
I just know already that this will be exhausting yet worth in the end.

Lucifer Pov
THIS SHIT JUST BETTER BE WORTH IT!! CAUSE AINT NO WAY I JUST PUSHED 4 BIG HEADED BABIES OUT MY ASS FOR NOTHING!!! These mofos better be successful and have a good life cause I'm not gonna have a lazy child.

4 Year Time Skip(I'm lazy and wanted to speed the story up)

Omniscient
The kids are now 4 with the minds of 7 and 8 year olds, Kai and Luci decided to pick up and move down to Italy. Not to far from family but not close enough for them to be over everyday. Kai and Luci's sex life has not slowed down if anything it became steamier after the birth of the quads, with Lucifer's body become thicker and slightly more female but he is still the king of hell.

Lucifer Pov
These past 4 years have been great. The kids are going to daycare and I would say that it's going well but ya know I hate to sugarcoat shit. The horrible 3 or in translation: Leo, Gio, and Malaeah have caused trouble since they could walk. These kids have no problem doing any type of dangerous or mean thing. The main culprit of their mean antics is Matteo. He is your typical quiet child who just sits and analyzes what's around him. He has also taken a liking towards anything gore. He loves to hear stories about ex-mafia people, murders, rapists, basically anyone who has done a crime he is invested. He is constantly begging us to let him take books from his grandparents house. If not there then he prefers to spend time with me in a public library. It's kinda crazy to know that my 4 years old child has the knowledge and qualities of a 28 year old man.
My other 3 children... If I still worked full time down in hell they would be on of those poor souls down there. They are nothing but trouble and I'm waiting for the moment that Matteo will let his inner demon out on them. I've heard from their daycare teachers that it's constantly the horrible 3's mission to make Matteo have no friends. They once told me about when it was valentines day and all the kids were giving out their presents to each other. Matteo was especially excited because it's a lil asian boy in his class who he is very fond of😊😉(Dont't tell his daddy🤫) Matteo will never know what his crush got him because his beautiful siblings stole his gifts. All he got that day was very rude cards/notes and if it wasn't directed towards one of my children I would have been proud. It's gonna be a long few years😔

Kai Pov
Where can a nigga even start. I been getting my dick wetter these past 4 years than when I was giving it out to the community. And fyi the community was full of brown skin girls with big titties and even bigger asses. *Clears throat🤫* But that's all behind me. Now onto these lil nigglets I'm calling kids. The horrible 3 are just deadass horrible. Now hear me out, I love them dearly but.... they gotta go. And crazily the leader of the group is Leo. Not only is he tryna be like my dad name wise but also his malicious ways. There are other differences between the old Leo nd young Leo. For example my pops is only mean or rude when necessary also when he doesn't know you he will come off rude. My son is just a bully who one day is gonna try to follow after my dad and will actually fail. My babygirl is a demon straight from hell, I was beyond blessed that day when I say I had a lil girl. She is just like a lil boy at times but do I still love her and is just like Leo. Gio just get pulled into all their shit since he follows them around.
Matteo will forever be our little cuddle child. Now before some of y'all start assuming that we love Matteo more than the others your wrong. We love them all the same but Teo is the only one who willingly takes our affection, Gio you can tell he wants to but doesn't want to get on his siblings bully list. Now Matteo will be the best in what he wants because you can tell now that he is thriving to get away from his siblings. It's honestly sad to watch especially knowing that you discipline your children alot on what to do and what not. The most frustrating part is that they continue doing it and to top it off it's someone they are supposed to protect. At this point I'm tired of all the constant fights and shit. They going to my parents house for 2 weeks and hopefully they comeback better.

OOOOOOU Them kids fucking it upppp. Tell me what yall think and also pls give me a bit of inspiration to keep good chapters coming.