Relaxation Before the Mess

Yolooo!! I'm back. enjoy the chapter please comment and vote
⚠️WARNING⚠️ Use of slurs!! I'm so sorry to anyone this may offend. If to bothered please skip to next chapter.

Omniscient
Kai woke up first with a sore ass and abused hole. He attempted to get out of bed to take pain medication but failed by instantly falling to the floor. His legs were like worms, could move but I didn't have enough strength to sustain himself up. Upon hearing a loud thump, Lucifer woke up in a form of panic. He saw Kai laying on the floor helpless and he went around to help him up, he was still slightly in his demon form but he was returning to his normal self. "Awww baby did I go to hard last night?" Lucifer asked Kai in a panic filled voice. "Ma I'm fine I just need to take a bath and get some tylenol then ima be good. Don't worry." Kai tried to reassure his worried wife but that was not gonna stop him from worrying especially since Kai hasn't bottomed in a while.

Lucifer Pov
I am sooo worried about Kai right now. I think I went too hard last night. What if I broke his asshole? What if he can't take a shit anymore? What if he can never walk right again? NOOOO!! Lemme go help him into the bath to relax his muscles. I walked off the our en-suite bathroom and ran a bath with epsom salt in it. Coming back I see that Kia is struggling to get off of the floor, I walked over to help him much to his protests of how 'I can do it myself.' After a struggle of walking I gently set him into the bathtub to soak. "Do you wanna wait until tomorrow to go visit your family or do you still wanna go today?" I asked because he seems a bit tired. "I wanna go today so that the sooner I get there the sooner I can make things right." He said but mumbled the last few words that I couldn't quite figure out.

Kai Pov
Lemme just say. THIS BATH FEEL GOODER THAN A MOTHAFUCKER😫🛀🏾. *clears throat* But now I gotta face the music of going back home. When I left I didn't leave my family on good terms. I totally disrespect everyone I loved and now since I have someone in my life it shows why I need to go back. Because we don't have someone forever but the time we do have we gotta make that count. I just wish I never said what I said.

*Flashback 11 years ago*

Wednesday June 23rd
I was sitting in the garden reading a book. I loved to read and would often be picked on for it. I wasn't exactly a nerd but I kept good grades, good enough to get me full rides to many colleges. At this time I was totally against being gay but did except gay people. This particular day I decided to go with my best friend Leo to a party someone was throwing. While at the party some nigga kept tryna get with me and I wasn't with that gay shit. "Yo nigga leave me the fuck alone ion know you cuz. I ain't on that gay shit." After I said that he left me alone for the rest of the night or so I thought. Later into the party I became very drunk and lost track of where Leo was.
Dumbly I went up to the bathroom and before I could leave I was thrown back inside by a tall figure. Normally in a sober state of mind I would have fought back but I was intoxicated and didn't know what was happening. I didn't come to realization until he started to pull down my shorts did I start fighting back and yelling for help. "STOP, PLEASE STOP!!! HELLLPP!." I yelled in hopes that anyone would hear me.Sadly no one heard my cries and I was beaten and raped inside the bathroom at some party. After finally regaining enough strength to leave I ran home crying and utterly disgusted with myself and my rapist. Returning home was even worse. The moment I walked through the door, I was bombarded with numerous questions. My mama quickly stopped questioning me once they saw my condition. "OH MY GOD!! KAI WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU??! LEO GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!!" My mama yelled for my papa to panicked to check on me alone. Quickly my papa rushed into the room and started to see if I was badly hurt as my mama comforted me with touches that made me tense up. What I said next forever broke my family. "GET YALL FAGGOT ASSES FROM AWAY FROM ME!! I DON'T NEED YALL TOUCHING ALL ON ME AND SHIT!!" I angrily yelled to my parents. "Now I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to like that but it damn sure ain't me or ya mama. Now I suggest you apologize. NOW!" My papa said back 10 times angrier than I've ever seen. "NO I'M NOT FINNA APOLOGIZE TO A MAN WHO WALKS AROUND IN FEMALE CLOTHES. YOUR A MAN NOT A WOMAN GROW SOME DAMN BALLS AND STOP BEING A PUSSY!!!" I yelled back and instantly regretted it. I don't know if it's the liquor and drugs talking or my true feelings, but I know I fucked up bad. Before I could hear anything else I ran out of my home with my mama crying and my papa left to comfort him. Since then I never returned, not even a phone call to let them know I'm alive.

*Flashback over*

To this day I still feel like shit about how I treated them. I flinched when I felt a soft hand wipe away a tear I didn't know fell. I looked up into those warm hazel eyes and started to full on sob. "Baby what's wrong?" Luci questioned me with sadness in his voice. I then proceeded to tell him everything about the day I left home. He then started to reassure me that everything would be fine and that with this trip it will clear up the past. After a much needed pep talk we quickly got dressed, finished packing any last minute items, and got on the plane off to Italy.

"I'm Coming Home."