☽︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ☾︎

𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆

𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆

❝𝐖e should be home by next week

❝𝐖e should be home by next week.” Elowen spoke into the phone while she turned a page in her book. Darius had left her in the house alone, Weylyn having called him. The Alpha had told her mate that he was needed for an opinion on something. 

So now Elowen was there in the living room of the small house alone. Finnick had called her, claiming that she was a traitor for not telling him of her and Darius’s mating. He was none too thrilled with her at the moment to say the least.

You better be, you sneaky traitor! How dare you and Darius do the deed and not tell me! I have been waiting for this since I learned about you, I need the gossip!” The Gypsy cried into the phone and Elowen could just see him waving his hands widely as he spoke. She honestly wished she could see his over dramatic reaction - when it wasn’t due to her however. 

“And I promise I will tell you-” The sound of shattering glass echoed through the house and Elowen frowned sitting up. “-everything. I’ll have to call you back.”

“Elowen, don’t you dare hang up that phone! Elowen-” The human ended the call and slid her book onto the table. Her feet were silent as she made her way across the room to look into the kitchen. 

She tilted her head when she found the room empty, and examined her surroundings. Her eye’s zeroed in on the broken glass of the back door and her blood ran cold when she saw a large mass charging towards her in her peripheral vision. 

Elowen quickly took a step to the side and ducked when a punch was thrown her way. She was quick to send a kick into her attacker’s stomach, rounding to find a kitchen knife - anything to help her protect herself. 

The brunette hissed when her hair was pulled back, and she landed on the floor with a pained groan. Her body heaved as she tried to catch the breath that had been stolen from her lungs. Elowen gasped when a knife was brought down towards her chest and she rolled out of the way, sending another kick to her aggressor. 

She was running off pure adrenaline at this point - her blood roaring in her ears as she ran through the house. Elowen opened the first door she came to and was quick to slam it and lock it.