☽︎ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ☾︎

𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆

𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆

𝐓he only comfort she had was her grandfather's arm wrapped around her shoulders - other than that Elowen felt like she was going to fall apart

She, however, kept up a strong face - held high and shoulders raised as she stood in the council room.

Her mother was off to the side with Clara, who was holding the older brunette to her side. Caroline gladly accepted the embrace that her best friend had wrapped her in, tears filling her eyes as she looked at her daughter who had avoided her gaze. Weylyn stood in front of them with David by his side - father and son both having their arms over their chest as they waited for the strange Alpha and his posse.

"Say the word and I will get you out of here." She heard a voice come from behind her and turned to face Elder Amelia - the older female's sapphire eyes staying into her own green ones. "You should not have to do this, dear."

"Oh shut your gob, Amelia - the sooner this pest leaves the better." Silas sneered and Amelia growled - only to be silenced by her mate's hand on her arm.

"Both of you are acting like pups." Octavian scolded from his spot beside Marcus. "What's done is done, it is time to move on."

Elowen turned away from the banter when a loud knock sounded from the door and with a flick of Octavian's hand the large piece of wood was pulled open. The loud creek that echoed through the room made the human cringe and earned a squeeze of reassurance from her grandfather.

She felt her heartbeat pounding in her eyes and she was sure every wolf could hear it. Her eyes widened when she watched the first wolf walk through the threshold.

His hair was spiky and matched his deep oak eyes. A five o'clock shadow covered his jaw - and his muscles shifted under his t-shirt that was covered by a black flannel. Elowen would say he was an Alpha, and while yes he had a powerful aura around him; his gaze was calculating. He was watching everyone in the room - assessing them as if he was making sure it was safe for his Alpha.