☽︎ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ☾︎

𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

𝐁etrayal is a horrible emotion to experience

𝐁etrayal is a horrible emotion to experience. When you experience it because of family it is far more devastating, especially when it was someone who is supposed to protect you. You feel as if you are drowning and the hand you are desperately holding onto to keep you above the surface just disappears - leaving you to sink to the bottom as water fills your lungs.

Elowen had not spoken to her mother since the council meeting and had avoided her like the plague. Her grandfather was openly angry with his daughter's decision, leaving the brunette to listen to the loud arguments they would have.

David was also angry, going as far to attack his father in his beastial form. Both him and her grandfather were trying to find a way to get her out of this situation, but so far they had come up with nothing.

"Ella?" Her mother's voice came from behind her door, drawing Elowen away from her packing. "Ella, please can we talk?"

The human mulled it over in head, before slowly making her way to the door and opening it. She watched as her mother made her way into the room, eyes taking in everything as she went.

Caroline licked her lips and allowed her gaze to follow her daughter as Elowen resumed packing. She could see how stiff her daughter was, the way she locked her jaw in a slight irritation as she fought to ignore her.

When Elowen had returned from the Council meeting she had only brushed past her mother. The older brunette was confused and hurt by the action, until Weylyn had uttered a sentence that made her pale.

"She knows about the contract."

And now she stood in her daughter's room trying to save their relationship before it was broken beyond repair.

"Ella, I know you're upset - but please say something, speak to me." Caroline pleaded, and Elowen stopped packing. The human clenched her hands into tight fists as she turned to face the woman who had raised her.

A glare was set on the human's face and her shoulders were tense. "What do you want me to say?" The younger brunette finally spoke. "Do you want me to thank you for trading me like property? For selling away my freedom? Yes mother thank you so fucking much for giving me the oppurtunity to be some Alpha's slut!"