Chapter 36: Freaky Week

Start from the beginning

"No now go away" Peter practically demands.

"Yea, don't think so even though you are being a total ass right now I rather have you not die" Abe informs, kneeling down in front of Peter.

"Don't touch me! Go away! Leave me alone you fuck!" Peter tries to swat Abe's hand away but all it does is go through.

Abe falls backwards on his butt and look at Peter like he's seen a ghost but that might actually be literal.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Abe yells.

Abe scrambles up to his feet but before anything else could happen, Peter disappears. Abe quickly pulls up Peters contact and calls him, hoping to Thor he picks up.

"Hey Abe, what's up?" Peter asks as Abe hears the wind howling through the phone.

"What the fuck?!" Abe repeats cause he has no other words for what just happened.

"Uhh what's going on? Abe, are you ok?" Peter wonders.

"Am I ok?! Dude! I just saw you bleeding in an alleyway and now you're swinging around the city?! You literally just disappeared on me outta thin air after cursing me out and having your hand go through me!" Abe explains.

"Abe...I need you to go home now. That wasn't me" Peter informs.

"No shit that wasn't you!" Abe practically yells.

"I'm too far to get you on time. I'm on the outskirts of Queens dealing with some dealers, I need you to go to somewhere safe and wait ten minutes before going home. That wasn't me, it was Beck and his drones" Peter claims.

"Ok...ok, I will" Abe nods while he exits the alley and goes into a random cafe. "I'm in a cafe, I'll order something to eat and then go home."

"Thank you. Look, if anything else happens call me back but I need to get back to these dealers" Peter thanks.

"Alright dude, good luck" Abe wishes him before hanging the phone up and letting out a deep breath. 'Time to text the group chat.'

              <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Things just keep getting weirder and creepier by the days. It's Wednesday the 21st.

Mr. Delmar and Murph are walking home cause their apartment is close by. As they are walking through a deserted street, Murph hisses at something by a garbage can.

"What is it Murph?" Mr. Delmar asks as he bends down to take a look.

His eyes goes wide at the sight.

One of the goblins smoke bombs.

Mr. Delmar doesn't say anything besides picking up Murph and running out of there as fast as his legs can carry him.

              <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thursday rolls around and it's the 22nd. Everyone is getting worried and freaked out to the point they jump at every noise.

Peter is in school when it happens.

More specifically, AcaDec practice with Mr. Harrington talking with Principal Morita in the hall while Mj is drilling everyone on everything.

He gets a call from Tony.

              <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I'm bored" Cooper complains.

"Wanna go outside?" Lila suggests.

"And do what?" Cooper questions.