"How are you feeling Danica?" I asked the next morning as we sat on the terrace. 

"Yeah so had a really good day yesterday in general with Jamie. I feel like we've gone from like zero to 100 but it feels really natural and when we're like in bed and just talking for hours and giggling I can't help but be over the moon."

"As long as you're happy with the pace then it's hard to say that you're going too fast or too slow."

"Ekin have you recovered from last night?"

"When the plate came over I was expecting it to be some sort of joke because I wasn't expecting it from Davide. I literally felt like the happiest girl because I think everything has come at the right time."

"In good news as well girls." I told them. "I told Will that we wanted a little brunch and he promised he would get the boys to all chip in and make us something."

"He's a keeper that boy." Danica said. 

"He's mine though so all of you stay away." I jokingly warned them. 

Some of us got changed for the brunch but I just put on some of my beach pants over my usual bikini to try and dress it up just a tiny bit. The boys all instructed us to take our seats on the bar and each came over holding their partner's meal, consisting of some smashed avocado, bacon and topped with a poached egg. 

"Have you had something to eat?" I asked Will as he stood behind me. 

"Nah I was going to do mine now."

"No come here." Lifting myself off the chair, I the pushed him onto the chair and perched myself half on his lap and half on the table. "We can share."

So we took it in turns having a bite each and before we knew it, it had all gone. "Did that impress you then?"

"I'll make a house husband our of you yet."

"I'm not sure about that."

"Girls do we think they deserve a blow dry after this?" Ekin asked. 

"I think that's taking it a bit too far." I teased back, Will's hand squeezing my waist. "I want a three course meal for that."

"Ladies you're also invited to the Love Island restaurant tonight...." Will announced and couldn't stop himself from laughing. "I'm joking."

"You better be."

Once we'd all finished Will and I were both sat in the kitchen having a drink when Luca came over. 

"Will, would you say Mark Wright is good looking?" I squeezed his hand just to give him a reminder that only he knows, at least in this villa. 

"I would say he's a good looking lad yeah."

"I don't think he's all that." Oh Luca. 

"What do you think Michelle is better?" I asked him, managing to keep the straight face. 

"Oh he's punching big time." He said but there was a lot of distaste in his voice that I picked up on. 

"But that's a good thing. Why would you say that's a bad thing?"

"No it is a good thing but..."

"You're punching." I pointed out because lets face it Gemma is unreal. 

"No I fucking ain't."

"Yes you are. Do you not think you are? So in saying that are you saying you're equal or that she's punching."

That shut him up and he seemed to have no answer to that. "I'm punching." Will admitted. 

"No you're not, I'm punching so badly." I argued.