Just then someone pats your shoulder "Y/n" Aerith says as you turn to her. You rub your neck "oh, heh, sorry Aerith. I guess I kinda left my spot for a second" she rolls her eyes "I heard you calling for someone, so I thought it was important."

You nod "yea actually it was, this here is Ventus. But everyone calls him Ven"

You step aside as Venu awkwardly waves "hehe, hey" Aerith sees him and nods "I'm Aerith" then ven gasps "your Aerith?! He told us so much about you! When he left after our first fight with Xehanort he said after aqua put me in the chamber of waking, and he failed to save her he left, and he found you in traverse town!"

She smiles "mhm! I nursed him back to health!" Ventus looks at you "not exactly" you say "she just let me stay in her hotel room so I could sleep. I was pretty fatigued"

Ventus nods "oh ok" then he crosses his arms "well if your not allowed to leave then I won't go anywhere until we figure it out. So do we have any ideas? Plans?" You nod "actually yea, Me and Aerith were going to regroup with Cloud and the others, and then stop shinra"

Ventus tilts his head again "is shinra the uniform guys here? I ran into a few of them when I first got here and they attacked me. I think they thought I was you, they kept calling my Avalanche and tried to get my keyblade"

You rub your neck "I guess they stil think there's just me here." Ven then looks at your armor "your gauntlet is getting pretty messed up. Maybe we should get you new armor" you shake your head "My keyblade armor is fine, Let's worry about other things"

Aerith then smiles "So how long have you known eachother?" You and Ventus turn to face Aerith as ventus looks at you and you rub your neck "well...it was... over 10 years ago now... before I met you"

///

Ventus was in his room as he leaned against the wall with his arm on his knee. He sighed "I'm never gonna get as strong as Terra. Not with this thing"

He holds up his wooden sword that's beaten and basically broken. "And Aqua is right behind him. They are gonna be keyblade masters before I even start my own training."

As ventus leaned his head back against the wall, he sees something from outside his window. He turns "Huh?" He then sits up on his knees as he pushes his window open. It's a blue portal on the ground near the front of the courtyard.

"Woa! Someone's paying us a visit!" He says as he quickly turns and jumps off his bed as he runs out of his room and down the hall.

"Aqua! Terra! Someone is visiting!" Ventus shouts as he runs past 2 more rooms.

The first door opens as Terra peaks his head out "what?" He says as he quickly leaves and follows after ventus. Aqua pulls her headphones off her head before she enters her room again. Only to leave a few seconds after as she closed her door and followed after Terra.

In the main hall there were 3 chairs ventus ran out from the side room as he turns and runs down the center of the hall before running down the set of stairs on either side of the room leading down. Terra and aqua close behind him.

When he reaches the main hallway he pants as he makes his way down it. It's a long hallway and he sees the exit not too far ahead "Guys come on! I wanna see who it is!" He shouts as he runs. "Slow down!" Terra replies "Ven!" Aqua calls.

When ventus reaches the main doors he stops as he watches. Terra and aqua catch up to him and stop in either side of him. They all watch.

Master Luke skyw-I mean Eraqus is crouched down in front of someone. He seems like he is checking them over. Then after a moment he slips his arms underneath him and lifts him up. Carrying him bridal style. He turns around and starts walking back to the castle. He sees Ventus, aqua and terra all watching.