Ch.16 Peaceful Night

At that night they were laying in Wilhelm's bed, wrapped around each other. It was nice, that they could just do that without worrying. They were keeping the curtains open and the Gryffindor boys were coming and going around them. Some of them gave them longer stares, but many of them didn't even blink an eye. They had seen them cuddling for several times before and it was not like they were some exhibitionists. They were just hugging there, talking quietly and exchanging some kisses, when the room was empty.

"I'm gonna miss you so much during the holiday...", Wille spoke, when the room was empty again. It was dinnertime, so they were not expecting anyone for at least half an hour.

"Me too, but it's not that many days and we will see each other at the New Year's Eve. Maybe my mom might even let you come a day earlier so you could spend the night at my place and then on the New Year's Eve we could go to your house", Simon suggested. Well, he was a bit desperate too, because he knew how much he was gonna miss Wille.

"That sounds nice! Please owl me what she answers. And by the way, prepare to receive several owls every day. I'm gonna write you constantly", Wilhelm said with a giggle. With those words, the taller bend his head to kiss Simon.

Wille's words made Simon chuckle in the kiss. He might have even a better idea. He had actually asked his mom to search his old mobile phone and she had even checked that it still worked. Simon was going to send it as a Christmas present to Wille with extremely simplified operating instructions and a prepaid number. So maybe if Wille learns to use the equipment, they could call and text to each other during the holiday. There might be some problems with electricity because Simon was 99.9% sure, that there was no electricity in Wille's home. Most of the wizarding families didn't. Maybe he should make a map of the close-by muggle cafes, where Wille could load the phone...

"What?", Wille asked confused.

"Nothing", Simon said, as his giggling subsiding. He just took a deep breath in, turned to look the boy next to him and caressed Wille's cheek.

"You are just best thing in the world", he just whispered, like he was stating the national secrets.

Wille just shook his head and laughed. Was that even a slight blush on his cheeks?

"No, the best thing in the world is laying next to me right", Wille whispered back and pulled Simon in a deep kiss.

Their lips started the familiar, but still so new and exciting dance along each other. Simon always got totally lost in their kisses. Wille's lips were so soft and talented, despite the boy still insisted that Simon had been his first kiss. When Simon had not believed him first, but according to Wille, he had only kissed his cousin at the mature age of six and it would not be counted. Simon had ended up having a laughing scene due to that, because only his pureblood boyfriend would kiss his own cousin! Wille had not understood it first (because as Simon learned later on, it was not even uncommon to even marry their own cousins in pureblood circles!) but after some deep talk, he had ended up grimacing on his own acts.

Simon had shared couple of kisses before Wille. Mostly just some fumble pecks, when he had discovered his sexuality with the niece of their neighbours in Bjärstad. Andreas was his first crush. The boy had been staying a summer at their neighbour's farm doing some field work and he was open about him being a bisexual so why not? They both knew from the start, that it would not be anything serious, because Andreas was only staying the summer before starting his high school in Malmö and Simon was only fourteen years old, going Hogwarts and hiding about the fact that he was a wizard. But it had been nice summer...

But nothing could beat, what he was feeling with Wille. It was like his brains flew out of window, immediately when they started to make out and his body developed its own will. He had noticed that his hands might have formed a really bad habit to wander over Wille's body, when the kissing continued longer than minute. It was new to him, to be able to map other boy's body features. He already knew, that despite Wille being a skinny and lanky, he had well-formed muscles in his body. The boy's chest was covered with freckles, like his face. Wille's body hair was light, thin and so soft and sometimes it felt like he was feeling the most expensive silk under his palms.