238: Heartbreaking Rejection

Start from the beginning

—★—

Sakura woke up with a small smile on her face. Today's dream was different than usual, there was no Sasuke in it, and she quite liked it.

Opening her eyes, she looked around while blinking. It was the hospital bed. Ah. Then... was it not a dream? As she sobered up, she realised that it all was real.

"Oh..."

Sakura blinked, blushing lightly as she smiled again. Well, it's better if it was real.

"But where's Neji?" She scratched her chin and pouted softly. "Hmm~ he just left without a word after sleeping with a beautiful girl? What a bastard."

Then again, they were Ninjas, it was weird to expect something too romantic. It's not as if he would bring her to his home and then present her with the tastiest food she had ever seen once she woke up. That never happens, right?

Sakura shrugged. "I should rather just take off from the hospital." She said before sighing. She remembered the reason why she had to be in the hospital at all. Sasuke Uchiha. That bastard. She clicked his tongue. "I bet his dick is smaller than Neji's. He can fuck his brother with that."

Sasuke Uchiha and everyone around him could do fuck themselves. Now, she had someone else, someone better for herself... Or rather, should she say someone better had claimed her for himself?

That sounded so hot in her mind.

—★—

Naruto soon came to the hospital to bring Sakura to eat. Sakura initially rejected, but he kept pushing so she accepted his offer.

"How about we invite Neji?" Sakura asked as they walked out of the hospital. "We have an empty spot anyway, now that Sai is... gone."

Sai was dead. Sasuke killed him. Naruto, once he woke up, didn't even notice Sai's dead body once he realised how hurt Sakura was. He just made a shadow clone and ran while grabbing Sakura and Yamato, leaving Sai's dead body behind.

...Sakura honestly couldn't care much. Previously, she was too zoned out to care about anything because of Sasuke's betrayal, and now because anything else in the world didn't matter.

"Naruto, do you know where Neji is? We should totally bring him with us!" Sakura said, hoping he would know.

"Huh? No, I don't know." Naruto shrugged. "I last saw him flirting with a nurse. Maybe he's with her? Anyway, I am glad that you're not depressed over what happened, but why are you so interested in Neji all of a sudden?"

"Uff, useless!" Sakura slapped on the back of his head. Such a useless man. Not only did he not know anything, but he also could never strike back once she attacked him.

In any case, did he just say Neji was flirting with a nurse?

She crossed her arms and pouted.

That playboy bastard. She needed to do something about it. She doubted he will stop playing around just because they did it once, he didn't seem that type, but she will at least try to make him that type.

Not that she was confident in changing him. She couldn't control a man like that, that son of a God, he was too charming for his own good.

Naruto hissed while rubbing the back of his head."Aww, Sakura-chan, that hurt you know? You should tell Granny Tsunade to tone down your training before you become a muscle freak!" Naruto warned, expecting another strike but Sakura just smirked.

"Muscle freak?" She giggled. Neji said he liked her well-defined body, especially her back, butt, and thighs. "What's wrong with that? Don't worry, I won't become big, but I am fine with how I look. Proud, actually. That gorilla insult won't work on me anymore."